Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related)

3 posters

Go down

Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Empty Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related)

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:53 am

Greetings Ft Lendill Vendors,

I am Ven Daydor, CEO of IG Capital, the primary vendor acting on behalf of the Banking Guild. I write to you all because there has been a high demand on your products throughout the Polar Expanse. I am enquiring, therefore, to see if you are willing to release any of your goods to third parties who would not directly purchase items from you. It appears out stores of your goods has depleted, and my predecessors were unable to acquire additional goods.

I enquire, therefore, to purchase in bulk, a variety of your ships, weapons, and armors for distribution throughout the galaxy.

Would you be willing to make this investment? I can sit down with you and work out price points, profit sharing, and all other details for this endeavor, should you wish it.

I hope to hear from you soon regarding this matter.

Kind regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Left_bar_bleue125/125Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Empty Re: Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related)

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:04 am

Dear Ven Daydor,
I am not against selling certain technologies, ships, and weapons. There are some that I am reserved in selling as I am either not allowed to by orders from the temporal empire, granted I am not sure about the exact nature of those orders as they were told to me by my superiors when I was still a member of the fort lendill fleet, or by my own vows.

I am willing to discuss matters further much later. Please let me know what specifically you wish to purchase for resale.

Commander Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Left_bar_bleue80/100Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Empty Re: Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related)

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:33 am

Dear Commander Mor'aye'ahn,

Thank you for your prompt response. To respond to your query, I have standing orders for Dawn Class Frigates, Stalking Horse Variable Fighters, and Wolf Class Cruisers.

In addition, I know many of your small arms and power armors are requested. As opposed to asking me what people want, would it be possible to give me a list of forbidden items, so that I have them available and then make purchases as required?

Kindest regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Left_bar_bleue125/125Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Ven Daydor,

That does seem fair. Very well, the technologies I will not be selling at this moment in time (until I recieve confimration from my ally Lief) are those linked to NESA assembly and SUARM technologies. The former because such technology if left unchecked can cause untold destruction, whilst SUARM memory cores, chassis, and interfaces are not for sale because I do not view this new life-form as property despite how they are treated via the Iron Republics laws.

The ships you have listed I believe can be sold once I get word back from my manufacturing facilities. I have been having some communications glitches as of late and I am unsure if any of the orders I have put in have been carried out**.

I hope you have a good day and once I suss out the problems with my communications network** I shall inform you.

Have a nice day,
Commander Mor'aye'ahn.

((** I have been unable to find out what my planets have been able to produce in the construction thread.))
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Left_bar_bleue80/100Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:32 am

Commander,
I shall advise my clients accordingly.

Kind regards,
Gen Daydor, CEO of IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lief_of_FortLendill Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Hey IG Capital,
I am sorry we will be halting all sales of Dawn class ships, wolf class ships, and variable fighters, besides those contractually limited to defense of Banking guild assets and facilities. Now that they are not unheard of outside of Fort Lendill Space, I can once again maintain plausible deniability while I do horrible horrible things across the galaxy.

Thank you for your help in this matter as it was getting annoying to have to use inferior technology when conducting Fort Lendill Black Ops.

Items which will still be freely sold:
+G-class Laser
+SW Class shotgun
+Stalking horse freighter
+GELPORS

Oh and one more thing you may want to start thinking about hiring Fort Lendill to start providing maintainence on the systems currently offered. Its all black box technology and replacement parts are only sold along with a contract to utilize Fort Lendill maintainers.

Hugs and Kisses.
Prince Lief

Lief_of_FortLendill

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Left_bar_bleue100/100Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down