Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black and Grey market stuff

Go down

Black and Grey market stuff Empty Black and Grey market stuff

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Hey all,

Just as a heads up: I intend to respond to all black and grey market queries within 3 days it is posted. If you need something urgently for a weekly mission, please request it by the Wednesday before the thread closes. Any posts dated afterwards will not be delivered on time for that week. This restriction is purely for OOC purposes to allow me the opportunity to ensure all responses are posted accordingly and fairly, as well as diminish the need for last minute postings due to waiting on a response from me.

If, for whatever reason I do not respond within 3 days, or by thursday 9pm edt before a weekly mission, please Pm me the thread link (not the entire post) and I will respond accordingly. (I'm human and miss things on occasion).

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Black and Grey market stuff Left_bar_bleue125/125Black and Grey market stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Black and Grey market stuff Empty Re: Black and Grey market stuff

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:54 pm

As of today, I have one partial order pending for Le-a. If there is anything else pending please let me know.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Black and Grey market stuff Left_bar_bleue125/125Black and Grey market stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Black and Grey market stuff Empty Week 9

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am

Warning everyone, I will not have access to my books until Sunday. As per my post above, anything sent past midnight is not guaranteed until Friday. I have two or three people I'm still haggling with. Their posts will be respected. Everyone else is subject to whim and availability of information to me.

Have a great end of week everyone!

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:44 pm

All pending requests will be respondedto this evening. If you require purchases for missions, they will be honored until midnight tonight.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down