Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dos marx beer

2 posters

Go down

Dos marx beer Empty Dos marx beer

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:51 am

The grain is growing well in the minimal light. Lil'ye'ahn you are a master botanist. I would like to purchase enough to allow for full production of our flavorful night ale.

I also have a different request. I need a winter grain that can grow in temperate and sub arctic conditions. I need enough so that first harvest can feed a few million people. Is this doable?

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Dos marx beer Left_bar_bleue100/100Dos marx beer Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Dos marx beer Empty Re: Dos marx beer

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:38 pm

My apologies for my getting back to you sooner Childeen. I am thrilled to hear how well the test crops are thriving! For full production, I would estimate the cost at 50,000 ghaz per shipment. ((OOC: I never did look up the costs IRL to convert, so I hope I'm making a lowball estimate))

As for your new request, I've already contacted Wyllia Rosenberk, my head of ASD, on Nanabozho. She tells me that while sub-arctic conditions will be tricky due to the initial breaking of the ground for planting, she's already working on solutions. She says she's not only looking into the grains themselves, but is collaborating with our farming equipment factory onsite to develop more efficient plows and seeders. I expect to hear results from her within the next week, two at the most. Once she's ready, we can proceed as last time -an initial test planting to make sure the crops are viable, then we can hammer out the details.

Lil'ye'ahn

Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Dos marx beer Left_bar_bleue125/125Dos marx beer Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:46 am

We have transferred the requested amount of ghaz to your coffers. As well as a free case of beer a week. Enjoy.

-Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Master Vanguard,
I was wondering if you had an update on the specialty grain I asked for. Also I was wondering the price of the endeavor.

Thank you for your time.

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Childeen,

Reports tell me that the initial test batch of the sub-arctic grains are ready. Wyllia will be sending them off to you shortly. As this is a much larger scale than the brewery, I'm afraid the costs will be a bit steeper. If the test batch is successful, the cost is projected at 500,000Ghaz. In perspective, for feeding a few million people, this seems a reasonable estimate.

It seems that the brewery is doing quite well. I was wondering if you had thought of branching off into hard liquors. It would increase profits for us both, as you would have a wider variety for the more discerning customers, and you of course would need more grains to produce them. Just a thought that came to me as I realized I may have pirates for neighbors soon, and rum may shortly become a valued commodity on Tapestry.

Lil'ye'ahn

Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Dos marx beer Left_bar_bleue125/125Dos marx beer Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 pm

(OoC: 500k will be heading your way once I see the results of the auction mission and assuming I have the money too)
Master Vanguard,
I think that is a logical expansion. I will look into it immediately.
As for the grain the payment will be wired to your account shortly, I just need to wait for my transactions from that dark dark auction last week to finish.
I may need additional and costly assistance on the grain project. I will let you know soon in that regard.

V/R
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum