Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do Unity ripdrives and reality drills use leyas/technomancy?

3 posters

Go down

Do Unity ripdrives and reality drills use leyas/technomancy? Empty Do Unity ripdrives and reality drills use leyas/technomancy?

Post  MichaelHerbertGilmour Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:47 am

Just as it says.
MichaelHerbertGilmour
MichaelHerbertGilmour

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Do Unity ripdrives and reality drills use leyas/technomancy? Left_bar_bleue100/100Do Unity ripdrives and reality drills use leyas/technomancy? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Do Unity ripdrives and reality drills use leyas/technomancy? Empty Re: Do Unity ripdrives and reality drills use leyas/technomancy?

Post  UnityPrime Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Nope! They are raw, unbridled super science. As soon as I have a moment, I will outline exactly how said superscience works. The Admin can totally correct me if I am wrong.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Do Unity ripdrives and reality drills use leyas/technomancy? Left_bar_bleue120/120Do Unity ripdrives and reality drills use leyas/technomancy? Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Do Unity ripdrives and reality drills use leyas/technomancy? Empty Re: Do Unity ripdrives and reality drills use leyas/technomancy?

Post  MichaelHerbertGilmour Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:53 pm

That was my understanding as well, though I would like an official response. After all, I can not manipulate leyas right now.
MichaelHerbertGilmour
MichaelHerbertGilmour

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Do Unity ripdrives and reality drills use leyas/technomancy? Left_bar_bleue100/100Do Unity ripdrives and reality drills use leyas/technomancy? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:08 am

Much like Grey Tech, the following items do count as Super Science not as Leyas, and therefore will not be shut down by Zela metal:

Fungal Teleportation Matrix
Colocalized Reality Drill
Rip Drive

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:16 am

As a double clarifier.
With the training you've received from Yr's witch you would currently have a Leyas Rating of 3, with Shadow lvl 1
General lvl 1

At this point Garmin Fe's Judges could begin to teach you Water and Earth Leyas if you so desired

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelHerbertGilmour Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:47 am

Sounds great, thanks.
MichaelHerbertGilmour
MichaelHerbertGilmour

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum