Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the Heads of the Independent Corporations

2 posters

Go down

To the Heads of the Independent Corporations Empty To the Heads of the Independent Corporations

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Fellow Directors and Esteemed Colleagues,

Following the success of an expedition lead by my company, in which there was the recovery of four pieces of rare art, treachery struck my company low. A Kumfei (Earther Term: Gnome) attempted to filch all four works, yet was only successful in the removal of two mentioned pieces before being found out.

Originally believed to be the Kumfei known as Foreman Whitman Jolsunf, but evidence has proven otherwise. The real Foreman Jolsunf was found murdered in his home, face removed, with remnants of his wife and three children. Unfortunately, due to the state that the bodies were found in, resurrection was not even remotely possible.

The Kumfei was not able to be identified, however, in the ensuing fight and flight of the thief in question, it was revealed that upon the back of the thief was branded the Sixth of the Eighth Trimuphs known to be held as law by the organization known as the Order of Azrael. This, along with the removal of Foreman Jolsunf's face, leads my company to believe that the perpetrator is of the Bandit variety.

If any should have leads on the whereabouts of the mentioned perpetrator, please contact me immediately so that action may be taken to apprehend the thief and the recovery of the stolen works can be commence.

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To the Heads of the Independent Corporations Left_bar_bleue100/100To the Heads of the Independent Corporations Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

To the Heads of the Independent Corporations Empty Re: To the Heads of the Independent Corporations

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:48 am

Orleos,

I'm sorry to hear of your predicament. If you have any specific requests to make, I will do my best to accommodate. However, gnomes are not allowed of the penal colony, so unless they're travelling across the Draco Constellation, they're not very likely to be found across the Polar Expanse.

I do not know much, if anything, about the Order of Azrael. Except one thing, and one thing only: they are not to be trifled with. They are a group I will not make an enemy of under any circumstances. If this theif is either a member of their order or being hunted down by this order, I would steer clear.

Best of luck,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To the Heads of the Independent Corporations Left_bar_bleue125/125To the Heads of the Independent Corporations Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

To the Heads of the Independent Corporations Empty Maehl of Maehl Holdings

Post  OrleosSacrenine Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Maehl,

Given extensive research into the matter at hand, they should or would have killed the Bandit. I highly doubt the Bandit was conducting theft on their behalf, but given the 'nature' of one of the pieces that was stolen, there is always a possibility. We believe that the Bandit was probably the escapee of a botched execution, but branded beforehand so he could be identified in the case that he managed to shapeshift or 'swap faces'.

That sort of 'marking' is parallel to something I remember reading about somewhere in historical archives concerning the leyas users. Branded or injured using a method specifically thought out for those that use the Leyas to prevent it's removal or subsequent disguising, I would have to assume that the metal zela is used somewhere in the process. That metal is as much a curse to leyas users as it is a gift from the heavens. I will most likely send a message to the Uth regarding this matter, but I will take your advice, I will tread as if on thin ice.

Thank you for contacting me and please make note, it would be wise to increase security where your valuables are concerned, I know I already have.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To the Heads of the Independent Corporations Left_bar_bleue100/100To the Heads of the Independent Corporations Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

To the Heads of the Independent Corporations Empty Re: To the Heads of the Independent Corporations

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down