Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Department N-12 Research(Beacon City)

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:23 pm

[Thread for Beacon City's Personal use in regards to active research projects and statistics on completed projects. Not to mention narratives of events taking place in the facility. Feel free to browse.]

Active Research:
-Primordial Vault
-Lawgiver Implant
-Arch Knight/Sovereign Plate
-Archetype Cruiser
-Tungsten Warrior-Shell
-Jade Warrior-Shell

Narratives
-Garmin Fe Postpones Rimtursur Project Indefinitely.
-A Glimpse Into The Forgotten's Crown.
-The Would-Be Apprentice
-The Savage Hunters Are Brought In Chains

Implants
-Shard Hearts Requires Rank Citizen-1
-Crystal Clockwork Limbs Requires Rank Citizen-3 or Soldier-2
-Luminous Wards Requires Rank Soldier-2
-Savior Shards Requires Rank Soldier-2
-Mass Defenders Requires Rank Soldier-2
-Nano-Fusion Glands Requires Rank Pilot-4
Arsenals
-Nephilim Giants Requires Rank Solider-3
-Jotun Mark I Requires Rank Pilot-2
-Jotun Mark II Requires Rank Pilot-3
-Jotun Jarl Requires Rank Pilot-4
-Majesty Core Requires Ranks Pilot-4 or Judge-1
-Vengeance Cannons Requires Rank Councilor-1
-Colossus of Beacon City Requires Rank Councilor-1 (Unique)
-Hearts of the Forgotten Requires Rank Councilor-3
-Tarturus Beam Requires Rank Councilor-3 (Unique)
Artifacts/Tech
-Frost Generators Requires Rank Solider-1
-Surge Platforms Requires Rank Soldier-2
-Torches of the Life Fires Requires Rank Solider-4 or Councilor-1
-Savior of the City Rank Not Applicable
-Well of Radiance Rank Not Applicable
-Flags of the Remembered Rank Not Applicable (Only 7)

Special Trainings
-Thought Awareness Requires Intelligence 6, Will 6, Shadow Level 2
-Field-Lite Training Requires ability to make Nebulous Orbs
-Nano-Fusion Gland (1-5) Requires Nano-Fusion Gland and Implants

See Also:
-Planet Thread(Beacon City)
-Military and Civil Construction(Beacon City)
-Fleet Deployments and Status(Beacon City)

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 76 times in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Left_bar_bleue120/120Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Shard Hearts

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:55 pm

"An individual has cut a hole clean through his body where his heart use to be. The hole is roughly 8 centimeters wide and is lined with iron. Suspended within the center of the smooth cylinder is a bluish crystal that hangs by hangs by threads of frozen flesh."

Implant protects against the user from disease and natural cold as well as Ice Breath attacks. User will still take damage from Layes Chill as it drains the life force of the character. They also cannot be damaged from called-shots to the heart. Annihilation attacks will still destroy a shard heart.

Blackmarket Price: 5,000 ghaz

Reference:
-The Boarder Wars: Aftermath, pg 76
-Border Wars Campaign, week 13

Aside from its appearance, other things have been revealed about this artifact. It is apparently made from living crystal technology. The origins of this technology is believed to be developed by Garmin Fe himself, yet he has never revealed how he fathomed it. Instead, he has been caught implying that its creation was derived from a sample he had uncovered pre-Borderwars.

The living crystal has the ability to transcribe the memories of the host into itself, becoming a vessel for the hosts mind once they have passed away. Currently a number of Beacon City's citizenry continue their existence in grand halls, imparting their knowledge to other generations through vocal aids.

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:12 am; edited 4 times in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Left_bar_bleue120/120Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Frost Generators

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:21 pm

"The spheres that make up an Aggregate Wargiant can optionally take on the role of a Frost Generator. Once rooted to a surface, a sphere can extends a metallic stem that continues to grow. By implanting itself into the surface, and in consuming surrounding materials, another sphere is formed. The analogy to this expansion is the spider plant which generates plantlets from the a central rosette."

20 (No A.R.) Damage to Quall N'Drone
The purpose of these generators is to convert the ecology of the land into a frozen prairie.

Blackmarket Price: 20,000 ghaz

Reference:
-Boarder Wars Campaign, week 11 & 12

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Nephilim Giants

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:30 pm

"The Nephilim are constructs composed of interconnected spheres that warp and bend into the shape of a 30 foot giant. Each one is outfitted with a gargantuan metallic tower shield and spear. The shield is designed to withstand any standard barrage and interlock when placed side-by-side. Their spears can instantly fast-freeze a person's body, making the target simply shatter."

Aggregated War Giant, Composed of Technomantic Spheres

H.P. 60; F.S. 6; No. of Attacks 2

A.R. (Massive Tower Shield)
vs. Melee 50; vs. Missile 100; vs. Energy 50

Move 6 (3 when in Phalanx)

x4 Dmg from EMP & Acid
Immune to Pain and Disease
Immune to non-EMP Chill attacks
x5 dmg from Annihilation

N-War Giant Spear
15 Melee + 15 Chill (No A.R. dmg to War Giants); Indestructible; Requires Str 10 to use

Reference:
-Boarder Wars Campaign, week 11 & 12

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:14 am; edited 2 times in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Vengeance Cannon

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:10 pm

"When a Recognized is killed in battle, his shard-heart can be recovered and loaded into the Vengeance Cannon. Once at least ten Shard Hearts have been gathered the Cannon can be fired. From its crystalline tip will erupt shadow leyas that will seek out and only damage the killer of the owner of the Shard Hearts."

30 (No A.R.) dmg to character who killed Shard Heart's owner. Cannot be Dodged.
Leyas Artifact. Any who's shard heart is placed in the weapon cannot be resurrected.

Blackmarket Price: 500,000 ghaz

Reference:

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Torches of the Life Fires

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:22 pm

"Realizing the horror that Eruption Sages can unleash, Garmin directs the forging of several torches that each burn with a cold heatless flame. The flame burns brightly in the presence of life. If a massive amount of life around the flame should be extinguished, the fire will erupt with blue and purple flames that stretch as far as a mile from the center. The flames will bring all beings within the eruption back to full health. The flames will not recognize friend from foe. The torches are artificed with Mass Resurrect leyas."

When activated, casts Mass Resurrect for 1 mile; City Effect (+15 Dodge T#)

Blackmarket Price: 100,000 ghaz

Reference:
-The Border Wars: Aftermath, pg 77

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Luminous Wards

Post  GeneralGarminFe Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:56 am

"This implant is in the shape of a runic symbol carved into the palm of the host. The carved out flesh is replaced with a hot glowing glass which which has been artificed to not burn the receiver of the implant. Rather it glows with radiant light and upon contact will banish demons and sunder nightmares. This implant is artificed with Light Shield allowing it to generate a gleaming tower shield."

Will x2 Energy Damage to Nightmares; Banishes Lesser Evils; +10 A.R. vs Chill
Casts Banish, Light Shield, and Solar Essence a 6 successes

Reference:
-The Boarder Wars: Aftermath, pg 77

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Crystal Clockwork Limbs

Post  GeneralGarminFe Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:07 am

"This is a prosthetic arm that generally replaces a limb that is weak or lame. The new clockwork arm is crafted out of crystal and its transparent parts seamlessly blend in with itself. The new limb grants the host unnatural strength. This implant is more effective if taken for both arms."

Grants +1 Strength for one arm replaced; +2 Strength for both arm replaced; These arms cannot be disarmed by called shots.

Blackmarket Price: 1,000 ghaz each

Reference:

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Savior Shard

Post  GeneralGarminFe Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:29 am

"This implant is a suspended shard within a steel rim. The implant attracts nearby annihilation attacks and forces itself to be the target of this destructive power. Upon being subject to such and attack the shard shatters and the implant becomes inoperable, however the shard will regrow over time and operate normally again. The implant can also draw in life energy from the host to be accessed freely when the need arises."

Takes no damage from first annihilation attack, then crystal breaks and and user must give 5 h.p. to restore the Savior Shard. Only 1 Savior Shard can be used per combat round.

Blackmarket Value: 1,000 ghaz

Reference:

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Mass Defenders

Post  GeneralGarminFe Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:47 am

"This implant is an artificed crystal within a steel rim implanted in the hands of the user. Unlike similar implants, the crystal does not hang by threads of flesh, but rather it is fitted inside to leave no gaps. The implant allows the host to summon a wall of ice. The wall is not only a strong barrier against solid objects, but also has the quality of preventing earth and shadow leyas based travel beyond it, thus preventing most forms forms of teleportation."

Artificed with Wall of Ice, as well as Earth Ward and Shadow Ward at 4 successes. It will create a wall of ice; S.A.R. 10; +10 A.R. vs. Melee & Missile to anyone behind it. It is impassible on foot. Prevents Shadow Walk and Pass Trees that have less then 4 successes while ice wall is active. Wall automatically destroyed by plasma weapons.

Reference:
-The Border Wars: Aftermath, pg 78

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Garmin Fe postpones Rimtursur Project... indefinitely.

Post  GeneralGarminFe Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am

Oust Tulic was manic with feelings of excitement, yet also with complete and utter fear. Garmin Fe was to make an inspection of the newly formed research facility, The Advanced Tactical Leyas and Technologies Division, code named Department N-12. His evaluation of the facility could condemn it or secure its future.

Oust had worked hard as a citizen to get this facility approved and operational. Finally, a collection of scientists and masters of the leyas in one place with a single purpose and goal, to ensure the safety and influence of Beacon City. Till now, research projects were approved individually and commissioned after an oversite of each project. Though this was still technically the case, now the process was streamlined and research could move along faster.

Now Protectorate General Garmin Fe, a Drakhan of the S'vana Warcouncil, First Knight of the Unity Augury Choir, and founder of Beacon City was "dropping by" without any notice! Oust's understanding of Earther physiology was that this is where they "piss in their shorts." "Oh god", he thought to himself, "Here he comes."

"General", Oust said with a smile, "an honor to have you. I am Doctor Oust Tulic, I'm the administrator of Department N-12."

"Good to finally meet you." Said the General. "I am actually quite familiar with who you are. I approved your appointment personally. You have a fine scientific background."

"Well yes general, and I humbly thank you for this honor."

Garmin gave Doctor Tulic a kind stare. Just as the tension started to build the K'iou belted out a laugh and slapped the poor fellow on the shoulder. "Relax, you have nothing to fear from me. You should know that I've already conducted my inspection weeks ago. I'm here on more important matters then just formality."

Oust thought to himself. When the hell did he manage to do a full inspection without his knowledge? Not that it mattered, apparently he was already in good graces with the General and finally could relax a bit.

"Now listen", said Garmin, "I want to have a good look at your current projects."

"Why yes of course," replied Oust with less tension is his voice. He touched the walls and three eye spy projectors seeped out of the surface. "These are the drafts for our latest arsenal designed to amplify the abilities of pilots for optimal combat effect. We have dubbed them Majesty Cores. We first plan to deploy them on a modified Jotun Mark one design and utilize the surge platform socket protocols to amplify the effect when conjoined properly. Let me know if I start talking to fast."

"Your fine for now doctor," said the general.

"Right, we plan to expand the design on our model heavy star ship project. Dubbed Rimtusur. We've got the boys downstairs working on counter leyas radiation bursts to produce artificed backfires as well as various shadow sink and propulsion distortion generators to create a turbulence device. We project an 86.8% percent coverage of known propulsion systems to be disabled or hampered. These are the overall schematics of the pilot chambers and cargo segments. We've had problems resolving all of the moving parts given the difficulties once in place. We've been relying on simulations mostly for the construction."

"That sort of craft is better done with feeling then with computational accuracy. Trust me," said Garmin. "Let me stop you here and say I don't think a full investment into the Rimtursur is what we need now. I'm postponing the project... indefinitely."

"But sir, why? We are sure we can complete it in reasonable time. It is sure to be a match for anything of its class or smaller. Simulations prove it would excel as an anti-fighter vessel. Its what Beacon City needs."

"No, it isn't. I'll let you have the go ahead on getting those majesty cores on Jotuns, but we can't waste our research trying to go pound-for-pound with other factions. I'm seeing a trend and its a losing race. Unity has already approved designs for a ship just larger then this and so I don't see the point anymore. I understand it has a role in a space fleet, but a ball of yarn playing the role of a heavy capitol ship designed to fly solo and crush fighter fleets is limited in its tactical usefulness, and won't ensure our survival. No, we need to look at what others aren't doing. We need to be a step ahead, not behind." Garmin lifted up his own eye-spy viewer and Oust stared at the designs being projected with immense curiosity. "This is what we need to make."

Oust choked, "This is advanced living crystal technology. Not just some reinforced quarts fitted into mechanical parts. This is way more advanced then shard hearts. Can this be done? It would take years of design work and research to get this off the ground. I.. I don't know sir. I'm not even sure we could do this even after all that investment."

"Relax doctor, " smiled Garmin, "I've already completed the designs myself. I just need your men to get to work on it."

"But how General", stammered Oust.

Garmin laughed, "I'm a craftsmen at heart, and what do you think I've been working on these last few years."
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Hearts of the Forgotten

Post  GeneralGarminFe Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:07 pm

"These five-sided crystal spikes are both the launching devise and power source for a weapon capable of abstracting the memories of those within it's massive blast radius. Measured in miles, the effect will consolidate the memories of those who lack the will to withstand its power."

1d10 x 10 Energy Damage to Living Creatures Only. Automatically countered by Annihilation Attacks.

Blackmarket Value: Priceless

Reference:
-The Border Wars: Aftermath, pg 78

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Surge Platforms

Post  GeneralGarminFe Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:25 am

"Garmin Fe's Next evolution of the Frost Generators. The surge platform is a rooted device that converts ambient heat into an energy source usable by other Beacon City heavy mobile tech. The standard platform is made of several advanced components, though none of them wireless. In many respects this design can indeed double as a frost generator, however, unlike frost generators, it is more compartmentalized and highly secure."

S.A.R. 15
x2 damage from acid attacks
Immune to chill and EMP
Unhackable

Can only be built on a Frost Generator Network. Any Energy Weapon that is hooked up to the Surge Platform will have its ammo restored to full. Any vehicle attached the Surge Platform will have its E.P. restored by 50 points each combat round. Any vehicle attached to a Surge Platform counts as having unlimited ammo for any energy weapons mounted on it.

Reference
-Space Campaign 3, update 2

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Jotun Mark I

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:18 am

"General Garmin Fe's personal design. The focus of the craft will be armor, weaponry, and fast turning speeds to out maneuver and overpower the swifter and lighter fighters that other factions use. The main outer casing will conform to the shape of a slanted tetrahedron. We require one standardized weapon mount on each wing, as well as specialized heavy weapons mount 1 meater above the nose. We require 4 specialized latching points, 2 on either side of the craft. These will be for devices that we have yet disclosed at the moment. The craft should seat and accommodate 1 to 2 pilots. A tubing system will need to run along vital points of the exterior. The tubing system flows from the cockpit. A final specialized latching point is to be located along the bottom of the craft, this point has a secondary connection to the main power battery and heavy weapons mount. The Mark I is nothing more the a standard Sagitae Fighter with a modified frame. The largest change is that the cloned brain matter is removed and a true cockpit takes its place."

Jotun Starfighter, has a Pilot and Co-Pilot

Typical F.S. 6; No. of Attacks 3

A.R. (Hardened Airframe)
vs. Melee 40; vs. Missile 40; vs. Energy 40; E.P. 50

Move 25 (fly & space)

Onboard Layes Generator level 5
10 Open Weapon Mountings

Special Heavy Mounting - The vehicle has multiple mooring points and mounting points for different variations of weapons.

Blackmarket Price: 25,000 ghaz

Reference:
-Space Campaign 3, Update 1

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:52 am; edited 3 times in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Jotun Mark II

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:37 am

"The focus of the craft will be armor, weaponry, and fast turning speeds to out maneuver and overpower the swifter and lighter fighters that other factions use. The main outer casing will conform to the shape of a slanted tetrahedron. The Mark 2 is designed to be a mobile weapons platform. This ship can attach to Surge Platforms and channel their energy directly into their nose mounted Energy Lance. While attached the ship cannot be shut down by EMP and Chill, unless the Surge Platform is destroyed first."

Typical F.S. 6; No. of Attacks 3 (+1 Energy Lance)

V.A.R. (Hardened Airframe)
vs. Melee 40; vs. Missile 40; vs. Energy 40; E.P. 50

Move 25 (fly & space)

3 Open Weapon Mountings

Specially Modified Energy Lance Mounting - 6d6 Energy Lance, x2 Damage to Vehicles & Structures, Magi Cannon. Can do additional damage when hooked up to a Surge Platform.

Mounting a Surge Platform - When this vehicle is hooked up to a Surge Platform it CANNOT Dodge any attacks. Instead it is Immune to EMP and Chill as long as the surge platform is functional. Energy lance does 12d6 energy damage and lowers V.A.R. by 100 points. Counts as orbital range, maximum 1 shot per round.

Blackmarket Price: 40,000 ghaz

Reference:
-Space Campaign 3, Update 2

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Thought Awareness

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:37 am

Special Training

"This special training is a result of spending months meditating in the Plane of Awareness, Vec'zne. Taking extreme concentration, this ability allows the user to sense when a living being is thinking nearby. It does not allow the user to read a target's mind. It doesn't allow the user to sense what the target is feeling. Its main benefit is to allow the user to track the thought patterns of individuals they have already met. +2 bonus to notice hidden, camouflaged, and invisible attackers."

Cost: 5 points
Requires Intelligence 6, Will 6, and Shadow Level 2

Resource:
-The Border Wars: Aftermath, pg 80

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Field-Light Training

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:49 am

Special Training

"Field-lite training allows Beacon City Recognized to convert frost generator components into temporary surge platforms. They can create a temporary surge platform on an intelligence (T#5) test, and it lasts 10 combat rounds. If they can spend five full combat rounds using this ability they can turn a pre-existing frost generator network into a surge platform."

Cost: 5 points
Requires: Ability to make Nebulous Orbs

Reference:

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Nano-Fusion Gland

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:02 am

Implant

"This implant can connect to machines that do not have standard inputs, allowing them to pilot many varieties of alien spaceships. And the blood can be used to hack directly into computer systems and flight control settings. The level of nano-fusion gland training will give 1 automatic success to certain skill tests. This artifact controls blood flow and is artificed with air layes. Those implanted take x2 damage from Chill and EMP."

Nanite Valves - Heals V.A.R. by 5 points, or special attack

Nanite-Blood Whip** - 8 (No A.R.) Melee damage, Nanites Lower V.A.R. and S.A.R. by 8 points; Flurry (+5 Dodge T#)

Nanite-Blood Cannon** - 18 Missile damage with Knockback or 18 (No A.R.) damage that costs User 6 H.P. per No A.R shot

**Technomantic Artifact, cannot damage targets protected by Chill or EMP shielding

Special Training

1. One automatic success to computer hacking tests, piloting tests, and leyas abilities that do direct damage only.
2. Two automatic successes to above listed tests.
3. Three automatic successes to above listed tests.
4. Four automatic successes to above listed tests.
5. Five automatic successes to above listed tests.

Cost: 10 points for each rank
Requires: Nano-Fusion Gland and Nanite Valve Implants.

Reference:

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Jotun Jarl

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:51 am

Heavy Starfighter

"Garmin Fe's personal design. The basic Jotun chassis conforms the shape of a slanted tetrahedron and is designed to out-maneuver and overpower the swifter and lighter fighters of other factions. The Jotun Jarl has an experimental cockpit that requires the use of the Nano-Fusion Gland to operate as it has no obvious controls. The craft also utilizes a new layes powered weapon called the Majesty Core, a focusing device is artificed to project the elemental talents of the pilot. The effect becomes even more devastating when the Jarl is attached to a Surge Platform."

Typical F.S. 6; No. of Attacks 3

V.A.R. (Hardened Airframe)
vs. Melee 60; vs. Missile 40; vs. Energy 60; E.P. 50

Move 25 (fly & space)

4 Open Weapon Mountings

Majesty Core - 1d6 Energy Damage, x20 Damage to Vehicles & Structures. Can do additional range when hooked up to a Surge Platform.

Nanite Healing System - A tubing system is utilized to force the nano-infused blood of the pilot to flow through vital components of the craft, thus keeping the core components in good condition even while in the middle of combat. Can only be used by a Nano-Fusion Sage to heal 10 V.A.R..

Mounting a Surge Platform - When this vehicle is hooked up to a Surge Platform it CANNOT Dodge any attacks. Instead it is Immune to EMP and Chill as long as the surge platform is functional. Majesty Core counts as orbital range, maximum of 1 shot per combat round.

Blackmarket Price: 80,000 ghaz

Reference:
-Space Campaign 3, Update 4

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Well of Radiance

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:33 am

Leyas Focus

"When a Savior of Cities matures to its peak of growth, it becomes ready for the next evolution of its being. Turning and twisting in the sky above, the shard can be expanded to a greater size and imbued with such power that it begins to shed light as bright as several full moons. To do this the elemental anchors keeping the shard in place must be linked directly to the corresponding planes of existence with materials native to such places. Then its capacity to hold the shard can be vast enough to allow it a greater sacrifice. The Savior of the Cities will expand and rise ever higher as it evolves. At the last stage, its colors distort and shift to that of a pure rainbow and the edges of the crystal achieve impossible symmetry."

Unhackable

This acts as a Leyas source allowing up to Leyas 6 Leyas use AND +2 Bonus to Leyas Use within the walls of a city protected by a Well of Radiance. Any artifact used in the presence of the well gain +2 successes. Keeps working even when in the presence of Zela. Heals 2. H.P. per round.

S.A.R 150 Takes x2 damage from acid attacks. Immune to chill and EMP.

Reference:
-Space Campaign 3, Update 4

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 9 times in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Flags of the Remembered

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:57 am

"Flags bearing the marks of Beacon City are set upon the backs of 7 unique golden nephilim called the Remembered. Inspiring allies and creating a field that protects those within it from the Hearts of the Forgotten."

All within twenty feet of a Flag of the Remembered are immune to The Hearts of the Forgotten.
Unique Relic: only 7 exist.

The Unique Remembered Golden Nephilim have +40 V.A.R. and Regenerates 5 V.A.R per combat round.

Reference:
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Savior of the City

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:35 pm

"When the first Savior Shard of the Cities was raised, it was a celebration like no other. Many Beacon City citizens collected themselves around an ornate fountain that stood three stories above the crowd at the center. Floating high above it, suspended by powerful elemental layas anchors was but a tiny crystal. It was a specially designed savior shard created from the life force of Garmin Fe himself.

During the ceremony, many judges, jurys, and ruling officials were present. Each of them approached the fountain and shed blood from their palm. Then they placed their hands in the waters of the fountain and sacrificed a bit of themselves. The water turned clear and the shard above the city grew the tiniest bit. The people rejoiced, for it's growth represented their hopes for the future. The fountain is now open to all and several more like it will be resurrected in the metropolises under Beacon City's care. Slowly but surely, the crystal becomes ever more visible and sheds a pale light for travelers to see."

These temporally locked devices cannot be stolen from the city, or moved. once they grow in a location they will continue to grow until shattered under its own sacrifice. This living crystal is similar to the Savior Shards used by the heroes of Beacon City.

Absorbs 1000 damage from annihilation, void, and annilator attacks. It also absorbs 500 damage from psychic special training attacks, preventing wild attacks from taking down the buildings of the city.

These savior shards can be grown but require the devotion of at least 1000 people to come together and permanently sacrifice. 1 Max H.P. each. (If character's have 15 H.P. max before now 14 H.P. max). City can have up to 10 Savior Crystals. Not affected by Zela. Living Crystal.

Reference:
-Space Campaign 3, Update 3
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Tarturus Beam

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:49 pm

"Tarturus was the place were the Titans, former gods, were cast down into with hopes that their return would never come again. The Tarturus Beam hopes to fulfill the same goal. This unique weapon will only be forged once. Its design is an iron cylinder with many black iron rims around it, each encircling it in a nonuniform and overlapping manner. Seven thin golden spindly legs extend from cylinder and aim forward when the beam is fired so that the energies can be directed. Coming out of forward end of the cannon is a cauliflower of quarts crystal. The crystal is black and devoid of light. Looking at it, one gets the sensation that it is attempting to draw you into it. In fact, looking into it for too long hurts the soul.

Activating the beam will fire a solid grey beam with blackened energy waves weaving around and through it. Any being, be it a Mortal, Planar Knight, Ascended Being, or Ancient Evil, will be drawn into the weapon. The essence of the being will be refocused into a cage positioned behind the Tarturus Beam."

Requires two Open Weapon Mountings

Tarturus Beam - This beam is fired as any other beam weapon, but has no effect on targets inside vehicles and power armor. However on a successful hit (if target doesn't dodge) this beam will trap them inside another containment vessel (this beam does require a containment vessel or it will not fire). Requires a crew of two characters.

Reference:
-Space Campaign 3, Update 3
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty A glimpse into the Forgotten's crown.

Post  GeneralGarminFe Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 pm

A K'iou garbed in blue tinted Drak'han living armor lined with golden hues upon it edges steps into a blank white room. He is well aged and looks tired. Yet a determination can be felt within his eyes. The walls of the room are colorless and light radiates from nowhere, as if the room itself contained the essence of light itself. There were no shadows cast, and no objects, aside from the K'iou for which to cast them from.

The warrior diplomat and archaic craftsmen disrobed his armor, piece by piece each portion fell upon newly formed slabs that extended from the wall next to him. The white surfaces were not clinically smooth and refined, but rather had the feel of chilled stonework. Garmin touched the whiteness to his left and the wall opposite the entrance moved outward. Pieces of a work in progress emerged from the wall as objects would emerge from a pail of water that had been drained from the bottom. Another tap on the wall and five white stoney diamonds drifted out from wall next to him. Each one floated and approached the broken pieces of the Crown of the Forgotten.

Each piece of white projected an image for the general to see. Each image a perspective of the work at hand. Various tools appeared from a newly formed bench as he approached the wall to the right. He went to work.

Countless hours later...

It had perhaps been half a day since his last meal. Weeks of work was poured out in front of him. Sleep was but a foreign notion at this point. Attached now to the assembled crystal crown pieces was some sort of projection. Energy arced around an invisible circumference. Inside the projection an image was catalyzing. Near it the K'iou worked away at the pieces, applying new machinery made of the same material. Moving, turning, and jostling the parts until they fit correctly.

The projection flashed and for a moment Garmin caught a glimpse of a far off world. Alien compared to the white grainy surfaces that surrounded him. Garmin could not be sure of what he saw. Lastly he heard what he thought was the voice of Field Marshall Strykker. Then all focus was lost and the pieces of machinery attached to the crown exploded with terrible force. Another three days of work was lost, but now Garmin, lifting himself from the floor was a bit closer to his goal. He now knew what it would take to unlock the secret of the crown and discover what had happened to those imprisoned by it. It would only be a matter of time, yet still, time may not be on their side.

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Premordial Vault

Post  GeneralGarminFe Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Constructed of living crystal and reinforced with hardened minerals, the vault is a chamber without an entrance, without an exit, and with one purpose to guide it. The vault must be located close enough to the core of the planet to perform its duty. From such a location it can draw upon the essence of the planet and use that very force to shield it from the threats of the greater universe. Inside the hollow chamber resides a solitary column with the appearance of a stalagmite that has joined in the center of the structure. Within the middle of the column rests the cleansed memories of a fallen hero. With the earth to drive the will of the hero, the vault becomes a phylactery for golems made of pure living crystal.

Each golem born of the vault is essentially immortal and a force to contend with on almost any scale. Segmented at the limbs, the creature resembles a nine foot tall humanoid with twin tales. Each joint is held in place by strands of pure energy. The faceless beast is without organs, without fingers, and without feet. Instead each one moves and manipulates objects with pure kinetic energy as they float in place.

The primordial defenders, golems of the vault, can be in any one location of the planet at any time the vault wishes. Their influence is limited to the edges of the atmosphere. From within the atmosphere they can project a field of force able to deflect any known planetary bombardment. Should the need arise, they can sunder objects with the strength of giants and form weapons of pure energy to wield against its foes.

It takes but one vault to defend a planet. The creation of additional vaults is impossible as the implantation of more then one will may cause the planet to turn upon itself. Yet a single chamber can be a host to an endless supply of defenders, limited only by the essential strength of the core and determination of the hero inside. Should the determination of the hero falter for too long, the chamber will crack of its own accord, and crumble into dust.

[Should require the mission reward, "the essence of a hero" in order to make. Usually in the form of a shard heart, but alternatives are far from impossible. The current plan is to use the shard heart of commander Verbal Flint. Please inform me if this is not sufficient.]
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Department N-12 Research(Beacon City) Empty Re: Department N-12 Research(Beacon City)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next