Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Republic Information Request (wk6)

Go down

Iron Republic Information Request (wk6) Empty Iron Republic Information Request (wk6)

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:21 am

*encyrpted to SG Deer and Palomedes*

Dear Sector Generals,

I apologize for the bother, but I have a question regarding a Hive Queen Ar'Yay. I understand it that she was labelled rogue. However, I'm not quite sure what that means in Iron Republic law, as my legal team doesn't seem to be able to decipher the pertinent laws regarding this matter. I ask because known associates of this Hive Queen, who according to these wonderful scanners sold to my staff by Sector General Palomedes, show increased activity on Druzi Prime by those carrying Qual N'Drone larva in their heads.

This action confuses me and thus I request clarification. Are they breaking the law by opening churches to preach about Ar'Yay Hive Queen and their order? Please advise how best to address this matter with the Druzi CAB.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Iron Republic Information Request (wk6) Left_bar_bleue125/125Iron Republic Information Request (wk6) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down