Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encrypted message to SEctoreGeneral Deers Only

2 posters

Go down

Encrypted message to SEctoreGeneral Deers Only Empty Encrypted message to SEctoreGeneral Deers Only

Post  PresidentRagman Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Sir,

This is president Ragman of the Uloh Free Confederacy. FieldMarshall Strykker has asked me to talk to you.

I understand that you are demanding that the UFC and me personally are to be publicly punished for the incident that occured on Druzi Prime. What punishment do you feel is apporiate in this instance?

I have never denied that i sent a ship to Druzi Prime. Thier Orders were to prevent the Kasanthian Federation from leaving with either the corpse of the Nightmare Lord or any Artifacts. What i did not plan on was the hatred for the K-Feds that the officer i put in charge had. It was my poorly worded orders that let the incident occur. The officer has been demoted and is currently serving in the penal legion. I could let you punish him but he has been punished for his mistakes.

It is me personally that has not been punished for my mistakes of poorly written orders..

I am proposing to offer to pay restitution of 1 million Gahz plus 10% of the profit of Haephestom's production for 6 months. I will also submit myself to 'administrative discipline'.

If you are unfimiliar with the term, i will explain. In 'administrative discipline', I will be flogged before a party of my peers. I will leave it to you to suggest an apporpriate number of lashings.

Awaiting your reply.
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted message to SEctoreGeneral Deers Only Left_bar_bleue150/150Encrypted message to SEctoreGeneral Deers Only Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Encrypted message to SEctoreGeneral Deers Only Empty Re: Encrypted message to SEctoreGeneral Deers Only

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:39 pm

The small shuttle dropped off a single IR lawyer.
He ran over an introduced himself.
He said, "Excuse me sir. I am Memphis Jacoby. Military Lawyer for SG Deer.
I am here to negotiate as he does not trust himself in the room with you at this time.
First sir, with respect the Sector General's last name is Deer not Deers.
Please refrain from calling him so and he will refrain from bombarding you in a blind rage.
Your offer of reparations are accepted and we will retain this blockade until payments are done.
Sector General Deer will accept you taking punishments for your subordinates screwing up orders
Deer offers 17 lashes with a monowhip as a fair punishment considering your significant "natural" armor.

Until this is done none except EEF military vessels may pass the blockade."

The lawyer adjusted his tie and flashed a brilliant smile.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted message to SEctoreGeneral Deers Only Left_bar_bleue120/120Encrypted message to SEctoreGeneral Deers Only Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Encrypted message to SEctoreGeneral Deers Only Empty Re: Encrypted message to SEctoreGeneral Deers Only

Post  PresidentRagman Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:55 pm

"Mister Jacoby,

please relay to the SectorGeneral my applogies for mistaking his name. Also, if you would be so king as to inform him that i will be waiting for his chosen exector of punishment. As I can understand his point on not trusting me, I would ask that he send someone he trusts to oversee the punishment. I would say that he could watch from his ship but we are having sometechnical difficulties with our comm systems after the BattleCity event.

If you would be so kind as to wait a moment, i will get you a handwritten copy of my statements to take back with you. It will bear my personel seal. If this is ok, i will stay here and await your return."

Ragman walked into the building and returned with a briefcase. "Mister Jacoby, if you could just sign this reciept. SectorGeneral Deer can have the downpayment right now. but i will need the reciept and 2 witnesses. Not that i don't trust you but you are a laywer. I would ask that he reconsider a total Blockade, it will make it difficult to sell vessel to earn the rest of the payments."

Last edited by PresidentRagman on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hit 'send' by mistake, oops)
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted message to SEctoreGeneral Deers Only Left_bar_bleue150/150Encrypted message to SEctoreGeneral Deers Only Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:19 am

The lawyer took his ship up, leaving the briefcase where it sat and a few days later he flew down again.
"Good News,
Sector General Deer wants the punishment to be broadcast live. His following conditions are this.
Condition 1 EEF Field Marshall Jeremiah Strykker is the one to deliver the 17 lashes.
Condition 2 Three I.R. technicians and three EEF technicians will use speed meters to makes sure each lash is effective and with force. By force Sector General Deer considers if it takes 10lbs to break a bone, this would only be an 8lbs hit.
To quote the Sector General, "A cut up Ragman will make the people of Druzi Prime feel safe once more. A decapitated one serves no one, and certainly not the public good." For each strike that does not meet the criteria of enough force shall be replaced with 2 extra, this I believe, SG Deer thought he was making sure the EEF Field Marshall delivers the blows as a leader should.
That done the Blockade will immediately end. The reparations are to be paid and 10% shall be put aside
for the Deer and Doe Scholarship to help youth regain their chance at greatness."

Question

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted message to SEctoreGeneral Deers Only Left_bar_bleue120/120Encrypted message to SEctoreGeneral Deers Only Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down