Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Security Breach (week 6)

2 posters

Go down

Security Breach (week 6) Empty Security Breach (week 6)

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Dear Iron Republic Fleets:

This message is to inform you that there has been a security breach in Maehl Holdings' security
systems, whereby the following enclosed security and clearance codes were stolen (enclosed). I enclose the list
of relevant codes that were compromised. All other codes are safe. Our ships are prohibited from
using these codes. Please be advised that any ships utilizing these codes should be apprehended as
they will be using these codes for what I presume will be less than legal purposes.

I also wish to advise you that the individual referring to themselves as Sheikh Ragay is a person of
interest in the Free Systems and we kindly request that this person be apprehended and turned over to
the proper Free Systems authorities.

Yours sincerely,
Semper Pooer Akhter
VP Communications, Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Security Breach (week 6) Left_bar_bleue125/125Security Breach (week 6) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Security Breach (week 6) Empty Re: Security Breach (week 6)

Post  Palomedes Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:25 am

What details do you have about this Sheikh Ragay?

Lt. Palomedes

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Security Breach (week 6) Left_bar_bleue150/150Security Breach (week 6) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Security Breach (week 6) Empty Automated Response

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:26 am

Thank you for your contact. Please pardon the delay in response, as I am away on business and will have limited access to v-comms. If this message is an urgent matter, please contact my VP of operations on Esiroh 6, Notsume Ayle.

Yours Sincerely,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

**ooc this will be in 24 hours or so real time**

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Security Breach (week 6) Left_bar_bleue125/125Security Breach (week 6) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:36 am

**h.e.m. (encrypted)**

Dear Sector General Palomedes,

I apologize for the delay in response, but I have been away on urgent business. I am afraid I must keep this message short. Sheikh Ragay is known to be hostile and determined. His reputation precedes him as ruthless and homicidal. His actions against the Free Systems and Maehl Holdings are embarrassing and I prefer not to divulge it if at all possible. If you see him in your territory, take him down, alive if possible. If he's not in your territory, we do not require your assistance in his apprehension.

If you have any further questions, I will answer them to the best of my ability. I hope he chooses not to make himself known in your territory. I would be most embarrassed, again. I prey your attention need not be diverted on this occasion, so that you may focus on problems that are actually pressing to the Iron Republic.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum