Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joint research proposal

2 posters

Go down

Joint research proposal Empty Joint research proposal

Post  blackheartsecurity Fri May 27, 2011 1:58 pm

After the Maehl's lawyers clear out Childeen shares the wine with the high level TNI representative who attended the good will meeting. After a quick eye spy check and activation of white noise generators. "After these legal proceedings are complete, assuming you are not blacklisted from everywhere in the galaxy, I have a proposition your boss will cum his drawers over."
Childeen pauses and slides the rep a picture of Childeen standing in front of his unique starship.
"Bring that to him. My scientists tell me its decades before they will be able to pull anything useful from her. Its previous owner gave us some flight lessons, and I will provide a copy of the those notes as well. I also have full schematics, however alien they may be. I want to enter a joint research project to pull as many secrets from this thing as possible."
Childeen paused to savor the wine, "I know your boss has a lot on his plate but I am hoping he can make some room for this. The ships drive and its quick manufacturing drone launcher are of particular interest to me."
"I hope to hear from him soon."

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Joint research proposal Left_bar_bleue100/100Joint research proposal Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Joint research proposal Empty Re: Joint research proposal

Post  TerraNovaIndustries Fri May 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Joanni Monrake took a sip of the wine Director Childeen had given her and let loose a long sigh.

"I was afraid that Maehl's people would draw that out. Director, have no worries about TNI or it's future. While I am not privy to my Director's plans I do know that he has no plans to close shop or to forget the lessons learned during this litigation."

Looking at the picture Childeen had slid across his desk "If I'm not mistaken my boss really will lose coherence for about a day when he learns of this opportunity."
TerraNovaIndustries
TerraNovaIndustries

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Joint research proposal Left_bar_bleue100/100Joint research proposal Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TerraNovaIndustries Tue May 31, 2011 6:02 am

*****Encrypted Message for Childeen Blackheart*****
*****Please input biometrics*****
*****SCANNING*****
****LOADING****
***LOADING***
**LOADING**
*CHILDEEN BLACKHEART IDENTITY CONFIRMED*

Director Blackheart,

Childeen, can I call you that? You were right when you told Joanni that I'd soil myself when I saw the picture! If we're going to work together on this project then a certain level of familiarity will be required for us to fully discover all that this ship holds. My name is Twain and I am the owner of TNI. Due to the legal proceedings going on in the IR I have moved operations to the EEF. I ask that you keep this information and all that follows under your hat for now.

I'd like to tell you that as soon as you drop the ship and plans with me, we'll start unraveling unparalleled tech in the Polar Expanse but I can't. Field Marshall Strykker has seen his way to let me set up base on Sanctuary in return for finishing up the main city and running it's forge. I also have prior obligations to TNI customers and the EEF. Once my people have the city up and running we'll be setting up a Polytechnic Institute and Think Tank which should hopefully accelerate any and all research.

If my timetables are correct we should be ready to begin reverse engineering and then re-engineering all of the amazing technology this craft contains.

Twain Terranovsky
TNI
TerraNovaIndustries
TerraNovaIndustries

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue May 31, 2011 2:41 pm

*MESSAGE HAND DELIVERED IN A TRIPLE SEALED CONTAINER*
Twain,
Included here are a copy of the schematics and a copy of the pilots notes so you can begin familiarizing yourself with the craft. As for the craft itself it is a BLackheart asset so I may need to borrow it at times to make sure the universe stays balanced.
My apologies about the trial. I wish Maehl hadn't decided to go straight to the IR with his findings. Then again the trial was a witch hunt and never about finding justice. I'm sure what comes around as around though.
Come get the craft, my scientist who has made the most progress figuring it out will go with you to give you any other insight.
Good luck in taking apart this puzzle, and on your new digs on refuge.

-Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TerraNovaIndustries Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:17 am

****ENCRYPTED EMERGENCY MESSAGE SYSTEM OVERRIDE ACTIVATED****

Childeen was stunned as his workstation switched to a video feed showing a small island with a wrecked shuttle on it and 5 large floating silver beings. Them seemed to be looking for something but weren't finding it. As he was about to start yelling for his assistant Childeen noticed the TNI logo in the bottom right corner of the screen and a ticker running a message across the bottom of the feed... Interesting, it was something about Sanguine Lords, Ryuk, being accused of trying to assassinate Maehl and being innocent.

"I apologize for the rudeness of this transmission Director Blackheart. This is Joanni Monroke from TNI sales, we met about a week ago to discuss a certain project. Unfortunately my interrupting your afternoon is not about research. Twain has been attacked and stranded in Kryptos. The feed you are currently viewing is streaming from his personal video recording rig and the ticker is his running sub-vocalized commentary. The silvery beings are Sanguine Lords who followed assassins that made an attempt on Su Maehl's life back to Kryptos. Twain was hand delivering samples of TNI's newest product when the Sanguine Lords came through and destroyed his ship, killing it's crew. They are demanding that he give himself up to be questioned by Su Maehl or they will kill him and take his corpse to Layne Yr to be tortured. You know that Twain will go for neither of these options, he has informed us that he will jump into lava first."

"This all brings us to why you should get involved. To put it plainly Twain's head is full of zero point drive schematics. Of the TRILAT get their hands on this technology we might as well pack up and find another universe to live in."

"Attached to this message is an encryption algorithm which will give you access to the TNI Communications Hub."

"Thank you for your time and once again I apologize for abrupt rudeness of invading your computer."
TerraNovaIndustries
TerraNovaIndustries

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down