Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:10 am

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:Another thing that I needed to put up.
I got 25% research bonus to Kyrpos
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t412-rewards-for-the-toxicology-investment-mission


Also a 15% industry bonus to Kraakton
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t276-reward-for-education-of-your-colonies

Done, pls put in planet number or moon base number as it helps me speed up my fixes.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 748
Join date : 2011-02-19

View user profile http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:18 am

FieldMarshallStrykker wrote:So the EEF got two IR Motherships and two Gunships from the the Spaceship grave yard mission
Salavge from the space graveyard

450 soliders from the hunt for the forgotten (who are now placed on sanctuary)
Hunt for the Forgotten

A 25% increase to the research stat for Refuge itself
Rewards for Toxicology Investment

A moon base in the Cepheus system
Against the Warmonger Cult

250,000 in IRLC gift certificates
The Via Station.

Ultra Invasion force
The End of The End of Days

I think that is it for now.

Cool some of that stuff isn't represented on a character sheet (so it can be an ace up the sleeve later).
The parts that are are saved in.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 748
Join date : 2011-02-19

View user profile http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  PresidentRagman on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:39 am

Haephestom is planet #3 on the uloh sheet
that is where i am putting the mega dome


Last edited by PresidentRagman on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong planet number)
avatar
PresidentRagman

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-02-27
Location : The Uloh Galaxy Drive

Character sheet
Rank: President of the Uloh Free Confederacy
Army Morale:
150/150  (150/150)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:43 pm

PresidentRagman wrote:Haephestom is planet #3 on the uloh sheet
that is where i am putting the mega dome

MegaDome comes with bonus to raise POP to 1 million total. Mega Dome can hold up 1 Billion potential citizens.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 748
Join date : 2011-02-19

View user profile http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  Lions of Earth on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:10 pm


Lions of Earth

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Rank: General
Army Morale:
95/100  (95/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  CaptainAxis on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:40 am

Sorry. Got a big list here

25 Guardian Platform for Planet 1 from Reward for the Purifier has gone mad
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t195-reward-for-the-purifier-has-gone-mad

a WPC for Planet 1 from Rewards for the Hunt for the Forgotten
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t190-rewards-for-the-hunt-for-the-forgotten

One Kingfisher Starship with a Single Angels of Desolation-style Wormhole Weapon from Rewards for Week 3 Space battle-The Prison of Mandate
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t320-rewards-for-week-3-space-battle-the-prison-of-mandate

From Rewards for week 3 Insurrection Mission-Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes Productio
400 Nodachi’s
100 Kamikaze’s
20 Dreadnaughts
10 Prophet Conversion Spikes
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t316-rewards-for-week-3-insurrection-mission-reclamation-citadel-1-resumes-production

For Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5) a planet for experimentation (named Shi Buringa Honba)
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t467-reward-for-against-the-warmonger-cult-terrorists-week-5

5 Bonus Heavy Capital Ships for Week 5-The Final Stand of Captain Alice Clegg
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t508-week-5-the-final-stand-of-captain-alice-clegg

CaptainAxis
SubCommander
SubCommander

Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-02-20
Location : Bridge of Axis' Needle

Character sheet
Rank: Subcommander
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WK6 GOT MORE

Post  blackheartsecurity on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:30 pm

-20 Manta fighters as part of a private deal between Lions of Earth and I.
+20 Manta fighters for Lions of Earth

+100 Aegis Starfighters
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t508-week-5-the-final-stand-of-captain-alice-clegg

blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WK6 requistion

Post  Lions of Earth on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:06 pm

I want to requisition
5x Interplanetary Gunships
5x Duskan destroyers

http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t508-week-5-the-final-stand-of-captain-alice-clegg

Lions of Earth

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Rank: General
Army Morale:
95/100  (95/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  Le-aHiveQueen on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:59 pm

I got these from an exchange from Deer

250 Velocity Striders
300 IR Gunpods (with EMP missiles and plasma missiles)
5 IR Interplanetary Gunship Light capital ships
2 IR Starcruiser medium capital ships
Plus full brethren beta crew for all vehicles

http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t446-purchasing-ir-equipment-for-kyrpos#2668

(it is at the bottom of the thread)

Le-aHiveQueen

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-03-04
Location : Kyrpos

Character sheet
Rank: Hive Queen
Army Morale:
85/100  (85/100)
Current Research:

View user profile http://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:09 pm

Sector General Palomedes was rearming the 10 IR starcruisers that i bought in the black market, i sent them to him on the 25th so i assume they are done now. Here is the thread where we talked about it.

http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t238p15-the-rules-of-kanly-encrypted-communication-between-palomedes-and-ar-yay

Ar'yayhivequeen

Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-02-20
Location : Hooked up to a Unity computer

Character sheet
Rank: Rogue Quall Hive Queen
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:22 am

I moved 4,000 additional Horned Dogs to Nanabozho with Lil'ye'ahn's blessing. (now total Horned Dog Population will be 5,000) I shall be expanding the farming operations there.

http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t482-greetings-i-am-prelate-ye-seren

Ar'yayhivequeen

Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-02-20
Location : Hooked up to a Unity computer

Character sheet
Rank: Rogue Quall Hive Queen
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  UnityPrime on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Alrighty, I have a bunch of things here so please bear with me Smile.

I need 10 Void Lords and one new research moon with 90% research and 1 million guys if you please.

Admin wrote:All TRILAT Players involved in Return to CV Beta 4 gain:

10 Void Lord Light Capital Ships

They can also choose from one of the following rewards but most post their choice here:

1 Planet
100 Million Praetorian Skirmishers as population
Defense force Elite
50% Industry

Also, the heavy capital ship I am getting is an Apostle, when the stats are done, for the below reward from week three.

Admin wrote:All TRILAT players who played in the Prison of Mandate space battle gains one of the following rewards

1- 1 Heavy Capital Ship (post your choice of faction-specific type)

or

2- 10 Carrion Long Haul Salvage Ships

or

3- One Kingfisher Starship with a SINGLE Angels of Desolation-style Wormhole Weapon

Post your choice here.

Thanks very much for your attention to this, and your constant hard work.
Radioactive wasteland

or

1 Moon Base
1 Million Cloned Scientists
Defense force Green
90% Research
Ice Moon

or

10 K'ias Sanguine Lords

or

10 Million new citizens of the species of your choice (within reason) to a preexisting world.


I also need a 25% research bonus on my homeworld, bringing it to a kick ass 75%. The focus is on countering electronic viruses and on using simulated evolution of programs to power advanced computation.

Admin wrote:All TRILAT Players who posted to this Week 4 Mission gain,

An Advanced Research Facility, +25 Bonus to Research on a single planet.
Please post to this thread what planet (or moonbase) you are placing this research facility on (planet name & planet number), and what is the name of the facility.


UnityPrime wrote:Prime thought for a time before deciding. A new wing would be opened in one of the Thirteen Pillars of Triumph (Homeworld). This wing would study advanced electronic countermeasures, using complex computer virus ecosystems to constantly generate new and interesting threats. (please post your choices here)

Also, for the return to the reclamation citadel mission, I got the planet with 1 million people, but I did not get the 500 saggitae, if that could be updated, I would really appreciate it.

Admin wrote:All TRILAT Players (except where noted), will gain the following:

500 TRILAT Starfighters of the C.O.'s choice (write choice in thread)
20 Medium Capital Ships (write choice in thread)

And they get to choose between:

1 Planet- Green
Pop- 100 Mil

or

2- 2 Moon Bases - Ordered Hellscape 1- 20 Million Penal colony
Ordered Hellscape 2- 15 Million Penal colony

or

3- 10 Prophet Conversion Spikes, Conquers a planet with a Penal Green, Blue, Yellow, and Elite defense forces.


(please post your choices here)
avatar
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Posts : 541
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : The Via station

Character sheet
Rank: Supreme Commander
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:04 am

UnityPrime wrote:Alrighty, I have a bunch of things here so please bear with me Smile.

I need 10 Void Lords and one new research moon with 90% research and 1 million guys if you please.

Admin wrote:All TRILAT Players involved in Return to CV Beta 4 gain:

10 Void Lord Light Capital Ships

They can also choose from one of the following rewards but most post their choice here:

1 Planet
100 Million Praetorian Skirmishers as population
Defense force Elite
50% Industry

Also, the heavy capital ship I am getting is an Apostle, when the stats are done, for the below reward from week three.

Admin wrote:All TRILAT players who played in the Prison of Mandate space battle gains one of the following rewards

1- 1 Heavy Capital Ship (post your choice of faction-specific type)

or

2- 10 Carrion Long Haul Salvage Ships

or

3- One Kingfisher Starship with a SINGLE Angels of Desolation-style Wormhole Weapon

Post your choice here.

Thanks very much for your attention to this, and your constant hard work.
Radioactive wasteland

or

1 Moon Base
1 Million Cloned Scientists
Defense force Green
90% Research
Ice Moon

or

10 K'ias Sanguine Lords

or

10 Million new citizens of the species of your choice (within reason) to a preexisting world.


I also need a 25% research bonus on my homeworld, bringing it to a kick ass 75%. The focus is on countering electronic viruses and on using simulated evolution of programs to power advanced computation.

Admin wrote:All TRILAT Players who posted to this Week 4 Mission gain,

An Advanced Research Facility, +25 Bonus to Research on a single planet.
Please post to this thread what planet (or moonbase) you are placing this research facility on (planet name & planet number), and what is the name of the facility.


UnityPrime wrote:Prime thought for a time before deciding. A new wing would be opened in one of the Thirteen Pillars of Triumph (Homeworld). This wing would study advanced electronic countermeasures, using complex computer virus ecosystems to constantly generate new and interesting threats. (please post your choices here)

Also, for the return to the reclamation citadel mission, I got the planet with 1 million people, but I did not get the 500 saggitae, if that could be updated, I would really appreciate it.

Admin wrote:All TRILAT Players (except where noted), will gain the following:

500 TRILAT Starfighters of the C.O.'s choice (write choice in thread)
20 Medium Capital Ships (write choice in thread)

And they get to choose between:

1 Planet- Green
Pop- 100 Mil

or

2- 2 Moon Bases - Ordered Hellscape 1- 20 Million Penal colony
Ordered Hellscape 2- 15 Million Penal colony

or

3- 10 Prophet Conversion Spikes, Conquers a planet with a Penal Green, Blue, Yellow, and Elite defense forces.


(please post your choices here)

Done

Admin
Admin

Posts : 748
Join date : 2011-02-19

View user profile http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:04 am

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:I moved 4,000 additional Horned Dogs to Nanabozho with Lil'ye'ahn's blessing. (now total Horned Dog Population will be 5,000) I shall be expanding the farming operations there.

http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t482-greetings-i-am-prelate-ye-seren

Done

Admin
Admin

Posts : 748
Join date : 2011-02-19

View user profile http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:05 am

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:Sector General Palomedes was rearming the 10 IR starcruisers that i bought in the black market, i sent them to him on the 25th so i assume they are done now. Here is the thread where we talked about it.

http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t238p15-the-rules-of-kanly-encrypted-communication-between-palomedes-and-ar-yay
Done

Admin
Admin

Posts : 748
Join date : 2011-02-19

View user profile http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:05 am

Le-aHiveQueen wrote:I got these from an exchange from Deer

250 Velocity Striders
300 IR Gunpods (with EMP missiles and plasma missiles)
5 IR Interplanetary Gunship Light capital ships
2 IR Starcruiser medium capital ships
Plus full brethren beta crew for all vehicles

http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t446-purchasing-ir-equipment-for-kyrpos#2668

(it is at the bottom of the thread)

Done

Admin
Admin

Posts : 748
Join date : 2011-02-19

View user profile http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:05 am

LionsofEarth wrote:I want to requisition
5x Interplanetary Gunships
5x Duskan destroyers

http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t508-week-5-the-final-stand-of-captain-alice-clegg

Done

Admin
Admin

Posts : 748
Join date : 2011-02-19

View user profile http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:06 am

CaptainAxis wrote:Sorry. Got a big list here

25 Guardian Platform for Planet 1 from Reward for the Purifier has gone mad
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t195-reward-for-the-purifier-has-gone-mad

a WPC for Planet 1 from Rewards for the Hunt for the Forgotten
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t190-rewards-for-the-hunt-for-the-forgotten

One Kingfisher Starship with a Single Angels of Desolation-style Wormhole Weapon from Rewards for Week 3 Space battle-The Prison of Mandate
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t320-rewards-for-week-3-space-battle-the-prison-of-mandate

From Rewards for week 3 Insurrection Mission-Reclamation Citadel 1 Resumes Productio
400 Nodachi’s
100 Kamikaze’s
20 Dreadnaughts
10 Prophet Conversion Spikes
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t316-rewards-for-week-3-insurrection-mission-reclamation-citadel-1-resumes-production

For Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5) a planet for experimentation (named Shi Buringa Honba)
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t467-reward-for-against-the-warmonger-cult-terrorists-week-5

5 Bonus Heavy Capital Ships for Week 5-The Final Stand of Captain Alice Clegg
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t508-week-5-the-final-stand-of-captain-alice-clegg

Done

Admin
Admin

Posts : 748
Join date : 2011-02-19

View user profile http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Housekeeping Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum