Disgusted with latests alliance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disgusted with latests alliance

Post  Le-aHiveQueen on Wed May 18, 2011 1:18 pm

I am most disenchanted with this latest alliance the fact that the Quall were not called to weigh in in this matter is a bad move on your parts. Unity Prime still holds ties with Garmin Fe doe he not? I thought it was IR policy that those who knowingly harbour terrorists are in fact terrorists themselves and need to be treated as such. If this policy has been changed please let me know so that I may let the Hive Queen's counsel know of this change in your policies. I am sure they would love to know that the IR made no alternativeness in this treaty to have Unity Prime server all ties with the terrorist. It begs the question of how can the Hive Queens trust our alliance with the IR? If they do not alert the Hive Queens of such a treaty especially a treaty with one that harbours terrorists is an affront to all the Quall race. I have already sent word to the Hive Queens counsel on the latest treaty of the IR and await their response. Pray that is a favorable one because hell have no fury like a woman scorned, and if their response is not in favor, there will be a lot of scorned Hive Queens standing before you! You know we a formidable force yet you do not included us in this alliance then you are sadly fools.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
85/100  (85/100)
Current Research:

View user profile http://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Re: Disgusted with latests alliance

Post  F.KalMarx on Wed May 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Part 1 viewable by all

Really HiveQueen,

I remember consulting you. I even have the transcripts to prove it. All you were interested in was getting a shot at the inhabitants of the conquered worlds. Now if my refusal to grant you poaching rights is what's upsetting you too bad, too bad. We could not and would not legislate open poaching into the treaty .

We did ask you before we submitted this treaty unless you weren't listening because "lesser" species were talking.

Also the IR Board does not answer to the HiveQueen council, we are your allies not slaves like your Horned Dogs.

Director Kal Marx

part 2 encryption to Le-a only

Great show HiveQueen. I bet the Unity is shaking wondering when a Quall invasion force shows up.

We can't just invade them. But Palomedes did make sure the treaty allows us to do police actions on any Unity world harboring terrorists. We can't invade but if you want to attack Garmin Fe go for it. You cannot destroy or enslave the worlds he is on that are independent worlds with Unity affiliations. Nor can you Legally hold the entire Unity guilty for Garmin Fes actions.

Also we don't "have an alliance" with the Unity as you put it. They are now one of the many independent planets that has treaties with the IR.

A good place to start stirring up trouble Legally is Hener 12. Just don't go overboard, you want Garmin Fe not just to unleash havoc.

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer on Thu May 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Not for nothing, HiveQueen,

But I have noticed a lot of rhetoric coming outta your mouth that sounds like you been hanging with Rogue Queen Ar'yay too much. For the last few weeks all I've been hearing is Quall complaints about how the IR is running things IN OUR OWN TERRITORY.

Two points I gotta make. Point 1 - I've been a Sector General decades longer than you've been a HiveQueen. I had my agents look you up. You ain't the only one who can petition the HiveQueens for an audience . And you know what they told me?
That you ain't even two years old. You got implanted into some poor EEF grunt spent a few weeks in their head then went all Queenie and killed her. Then you inherited a Hive that was Already wiped out by Garmin Fe. He had already kicked your hives collected asses when you came to power. That was less than a year and a half ago from what the Council says.
All your talk of the Failures of the IR to live up to our alliance with Quall is complete utter bullshit. Your hive was already sent to die by the HiveQueens. Stop yelling at us for it and blame your own Corrupt Bosses.

Point 2 right now Le-a, SG Stark, SG Palomedes and I are your major allies. Why don't you propose an actual plan within the limitations of the treaty. We will help you out. just as we have with the many "shipments" we been sending you to even the field of battle against your Nemesis Garmin Fe.

Everybody wearing a red uniform. We are on the same side. Let's show our enemies we are.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen on Thu May 19, 2011 6:20 pm

My compliant is that you are making alliances with someone who has an alliance with a known terrorist to the Quall who are your allies. All I am asking is that Unity Prime server his ties with Garmin Fe. How do you think it will looks to Quall eyes if you have an alliance with Unity Prime while he still has an alliance with a terrorist hell bent on the Quall's utter alienation? I am only asking that Unity Prime have his ties server with Garmin Fe. I thought Garmin Fe was a terrorist to the IR as well? So it begs the question of why you would make a treaty with Unity prime and not add the stipulation that he forgo all associations with Garmin Fe. You say i am wrong and I say that I am only looking out for my Quall race and this is a threat to them if Unity keeps ties to Garmin Fe. Besides if Unity servers ties with Garmin Fe his resources will take a plunge and thus he will become weaker easy to pick off.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
85/100  (85/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer on Thu May 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Naw HiveQueen,

You don't know how treaties work. I've done one with San Martin and the big one with the EEF, Free Systems and the Draco. Treaties don't make people stop hanging out.

They definitely don't stop allies of enemies or terrorists. We got what we wanted, the right to go in and kick ass when a Unity planet is harboring a specific terrorist.

Maybe you didn't know that the IR has treaties with the EEF , with the Free Systems, even with the dahoomb. We been making treaties with enemies for a long time that's what stops them being enemies ( or makes them have to hide what they do).

The EEF is a bigger enemy to you than the Unity is (EEF been killing Quall for hundreds of years), and they don't just send terrorists to your world to kill your people, send in the military in full uniform. But our treaties work.

You are young, you ain't never seen a real galactic war. This cold war is the way to do it if you actually gotta rule your people and keep them safe.

Though to support Director Kal Marx you really should have suggested this stuff when Fred asked your opinion. Instead you just wanted more hosts. If you want to be disenchanted and claim people aren't watching out for the Quall you are right HiveQueen. When you had the opportunity to suggest this stuff, and could have contributed as the quall representative, you were focused on your own kingdom and getting more servants. That's just as selfish as you say the Board is being.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Tue May 24, 2011 4:43 am

This is Primate Gul'Zin with one minor comment here for the Sector General. Your director Marx never actually asked the Hive Queen Le-a's opinion about this alliance with the Unity, that is a blatant lie. The alliance was set up by Unity Prime and Sector General Palomedes, it was given the green light by the Board of Directors but there was never a open discussion about it. Hive Queen Le-a asked about the possibility of gathering more hosts in the fight against the E Strain when you were discussing how to fight the forces of the Trilat before the alliance was anything more then a fantasy of Sector General Palomedes.
Like it has been pointed out by you and Director Marx this is your dimension and you may make alliances as you please. I know you shall use this alliance to your own benefits and of course will not expect assistance from the Quall in this matter.

Oh, and one last thing Sector General Deer, a friendly bit of advice from this "civilian", Palomedes has been accomplishing quite a bit here, your own achievements seem to be falling a bit short. You might want to accomplish something important before the Board of Directors starts to wonder why Palomedes doesn't have your job.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes on Tue May 24, 2011 3:10 pm

- encrypted transmission to gulzin only -
Thank you for your continued support, Primate Gul'zin,
I do appreciate your vocal support but Sector General Deer and I are the same rank. I could not replace him even if I wanted to, which I do not. I have ruled Bootes and the surrounding sector and it has prospered.
Deer is in charge of the Polar Expanse which is an unlucky set of circumstances.
His current additional responsibilities as warden of Mars will end in a few months as the Board selects the next SG to rotate in.
The reason I am telling you this is I feel that you would be wise not antagonism him. He is the commander in chief of all military action in the polar expanse. He could begin a culling like he did to the Unitys builders and it would take the HiveQueens council a few weeks to get the Board to issue an injunction. If you serve the rogue HiveQueen as I suspect they may not even come to your aid.

--what is officially said to all people at the table--
Primate Gul'zin
Deer is not a diplomat but he does love the IR more than life itself.
Once again I caution that we are on the same side, old chap. There are many things you as a religious leader are not party to, and you do not have the clearance to know them.
I do give my solemn word that the IR has not abandoned our alliance with the HiveQueen Council.

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
150/150  (150/150)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Tue May 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Oh i am aware that the Iron Republic is still following the treaty that the Hive Queens signed with them oh so long ago, I know that the good Sector General Deer will not risk his own position by betraying the treaty. It would be nice if the good General had enough respect for her Highness Le-a not to lie to her face in regards to previous events. If we can be respectful enough to be honest with each other then working together will be much easier. I do not wish harm to Sector General Deer, i simply wish to encourage him to achieve his full potential. Your board of directors wishes results, I want Sector General Deer to preform great deeds worthy of his loyalty. To show us how great of an officer he truly is.

Primate Gul'zin

-encrypted transmission to Palomedes only-
I also appreicate your support Sector General Palomedes, my Queen is ever so grateful that at least one of the important Iron Republic officers doesn't take their allies for granted.
As for Hive Queen Aryay, indeed my Queen is considered Rogue but that doesn't make her powerless. She has done what she could to assist your forces despite the ban against her. Her anger doesn't apply to you or Sector General Deer which is why she has been assisting you in your battles even after the treatment she revived. However this doesn't mean that she will be stepped on, if Sector General Deer does try a purge like he did the builders he will have a rude awakening. We have enough Horned Dogs on Iron Republic worlds to make that decision regretful. Remember she is rogue and therefore your treaties technically don't apply to her. Hive Queen Ar'Yay doesn't want to fight you but if Deer does something stupid then worlds will suffer. She may not win in the end but Deer will be in no condition to defend the polar expanse with so many of his worlds put to the flame. This is no threat, just the realities of war, he cannot fight the rebels and the Hive Queens at the same time.
Also for a man who is so anti Quall N'Drone he has many serving under his command, he should remember that this alliance goes two ways. The Quall N'Drone aren't here as your servants, and when you show no respect to your allies, when you truly need them you might find them standing on the other side of the firing line.
You i respect, Deer's arrogance will get him in trouble. Many Queens don't care about the opinions of humans however if Deer keeps this up even more passive Queens like Le-a might be pushed too far.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  F.KalMarx on Thu May 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Le-a HiveQueen,

You were at our planning meeting I will leave it at that.

If you are making a formal complaint against the Iron Republic about our treaties then we can set up an arbitration to discuss it. But the Board is not subservient to the HiveQueens and our actual allies on the HiveQueen Council have made it clear that they support this treaty.

From what they have told me you do Not represent their views. That you are subservient to them is a fact that is abundantly clear. For two months now I have been hearing complaints about how we are not good enough allies to the Quall. These complaints didn't come from the HiveQueen council but from a now-rogue HiveQueen and from you.

If the Iron Republic is such a bad ally Le-a: why is it you personally have received technology designed to keep your people alive. The Quall did not develop Red Fist life support the Iron Republic did. We did it for OUR allies the Quall Council. You benefit from that technology every day.
If you want to understand why the Quall Council is allies of the IR, and not rulers of the IR, there is the perfect example. Your people do not create your own technology. You incorporate it from those you deal with.

If you really feel Quall should be ordering around IR military then enlist yourself and earn the rank of Fleet Master as Dagros Hivelord did centuries ago. Then you will have our authority you seem to so desperately crave.

There are many Quall serving in the IR would be hurt and offended by your accusations of betrayal.
They are military officers and have earned rank to be given authority.

I shouldn't have to explain all this Le-a HiveQueen but I did out of respect.

Director Kal Marx

Dictated not read

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen on Thu May 26, 2011 5:56 pm

I never said I wanted to command your forces show me where I have said that. Oh what you can't find that. That's because it's not there for you to find. I am only giving my opinions. I didn't know that the IR policed Hive Queen's opinions. I only gave my opinion on the treaty that Unity should server ties with Garmin Fe. I will give my opinions whenever I so choose to they are min to give and you have not the right to so I can not give my opinions nor the right to say that I want to control your forces when i never said that.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
85/100  (85/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes on Thu May 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Director Kal Marx,

I will respectfully request you restrain from agitating Le-a Hive Queen. It is not productive.

We all know your historic hatred against the Quall Ndrone but this is not the place or time.
With all due respect.

Le-a HiveQueen,
With all due respect, we should move on from this topic. All of this borders on politics (on all sides) and politics have no place in war. We have a threat, the Estrain that we must eliminate.
We all agree they are dangerous to all our respective nations.

To all: let us focus on destroying the Estrain.

Encrypted to primate only:
With respect Primate, you have sorely misjudged Sector General Deer. Of all our military leaders he is the most pro-Quall.

But his alliegance is to the IR first. He was very worried by the apparent Quall civil war being promoted by your HiveQueen Ar'yay. Never before has a Quall representative ever disrespected the Iron Republic as openly as she did. We have had Quall HiveQueens who have served as captains , colonels and even a HiveLord Fleetmaster (sent by the HiveQueen council of course). They have all respected the authority of the Board of Directors, respected the chain of command and never suggested the Quall would attack and try and ferment rebellion within IR space.
(As an aside the Fleetmaster was a bit imperious but even human Fleetmasters tend to be the execute first, type of leaders and with their rank they can get away with it or so my legal council has advised me)
I have spoken at length with Deer. He will not share this with your people because he has little respect for the Horned Dogs, but his mentor was Colonel Andara HiveQueen. And Deer loved her in his own wounded way. When she retired to return to her nation on Krypos, Deer was very sad.
I guess when he was told Ar'yay and Le-a would be joining us in combat, he expected Queens more like his old mentor.
I would also like to respectfully correct you, the Quall serving in the military are servants of the IR, Just like I am. That is what military service means.

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
150/150  (150/150)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Fri May 27, 2011 12:57 am

Indeed we should focus on the E Strain, though my Queen does find it slightly amusing that when she made the call for destroying the E Strain she was ignored, yet now that the Board of Directors are offering rewards for the destruction of Alice Cleggs fleets the focus seems to have shifted. Good to know where the priorities are.

Encrypted to Palomedes only
Indeed all Quall who put on your uniform are indeed IR soldiers and a part of your military. However Hive Queen Le-a wears no uniform, she assists out of her own desire to help you. She is under no obligation, she could easily pull back everything she has back to Kyrpos and not fight any battles within this dimension. My Queen was also under no such obligation, she helped you because it was the right thing to do. She continues to help you even though she now has NO real reason to help you as she has been declared rogue. The only reason why she continues to assist you because she doesn't want your dimension to be consumed by the Ancient Evils known as The Creeping Darkness or Warmonger. They are the true threats, if the Creeping Darkness wasn't empowering the E Strain then my Queen wouldn't even bother to assist you now.

Oh, and one last thing, considering the threats that face this reality, you might want to, communicate more with each other to coordinate strategies. Talk about missions before committing to them. My Queen usually started up conversations regarding missions but as she is rogue now she doesn't feel the need to try to facilitate communications. But you might want to.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top