Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE

3 posters

Go down

Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE Empty Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:16 pm

President Ragman of the Uloh Free Confederacy and any and all EEF Officials.

I send this transmission in the hopes of peace and understanding between our cultures. I understand if we may not have a true bond being my *ahem* background but let me assure you that even with the stigma of my race and even my lineage I only wish to have peace.

Also I wish to congratulate agent Ragman on his elected office. I am glad that your work with the E-strain goes well.

Commander Mor'aye'ahn of SUARM SPACE
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE Left_bar_bleue80/100Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE Empty Re: Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:16 am

Commander Mor'aye'ahn,

I wasn't aware we needed a separate arrangement from the non aggression pact between the Colonies of Refuge and Fort Lindell since I believe it includes SUARM controlled space as well. If you feel that another agreement is in order then please present your terms. I'm sure we can work something out.

Field Marshall Stryyker

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE Left_bar_bleue120/120Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE Empty Re: Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:13 pm

With respect to Fort Lendill,
My people and I are attempting to grow our society into another power in the galaxy. We honor the parentage that they gave us and are our most honored allies. We wish to begin alliances with other cultures and governments... and frankly within the terms of our alliance with Fort Lendill the EEF are the only suitable candidates.

Commander Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE Left_bar_bleue80/100Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  PresidentRagman Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Mor'aye'ahn,

It is nice to hear from you. I trust that you are well and your research is progressing well. I have some personal business opportunities to discuss with you at another time. I will send you a prospectus soon, and eagerly await your response.

President Ragman

PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE Left_bar_bleue150/150Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:33 am

President Ragman

It is always wonderful to speak with you. I would enjoy future planning with you in the hopes that an alliance may be established between our two factions.
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Commander Mor'aye'ahn,

As it seems we can all agree that we'd like to work together I think its time we move on to details. Do you seek a simple non-aggression pact or a full mutually defensive alliance with the EEF? Also what are your thoughts in regard to trading terms?

Field Marshal Stykker.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE Left_bar_bleue120/120Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  PresidentRagman Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:27 am

Mor'aye'ahn,

i was wondering if you would be able to help me with an experiment. i would like to see the effects of your NESA technology on an target i am working on building. i was wondering if we could program it to do basic terraforming and lifeforms seeding on a lifeless rock. i currently have a crew preparing a test site. If successful, i would like to set up a research facility to study the modified evolution and extrapolate new tech from there.

Ragman
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE Left_bar_bleue150/150Transmission of Peace from SUARM SPACE Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:07 pm

President Ragman,
I find the proposed project acceptable. I will be aiding you as soon as I can please make sure that you have enough emp charges just in case the missile malfunctions upon impact as NESA technology is not a perfect science.

Commander Mor'aye'ahn.
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Field Marshall Strykker,
I propose an alliance between our two factions which will open up trade of goods and idea's. I have much that I can offer on the grounds of technological production.

I will offer any technology I currently have at my disposal at discounted rates with the understanding that SUARM technology is not for sale. I do not wish to sell my robotic children and I am sure that they are of the same mind.

If there is anything else I am more than welcome to discuss it later or send one of my diplomats for a peace treaty.
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:34 am

That sounds fair and reasonable. As for SWURM technology I certainly wouldn't ask you to sell your citizens. We will see that trade is open to you on Refuge and in the Draco system. The EEF will safe guard any of your vessals while they're in our space as well.

Field Marshall Strykker.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down