Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flayais Blackheart proposal

2 posters

Go down

Flayais Blackheart proposal Empty Flayais Blackheart proposal

Post  blackheartsecurity Mon May 09, 2011 12:19 am

I understand that the hunt for the E-strain has pushed you to the Planet of Flayais. I want to offer my corporations services in that regard. Obviously a single Bloom ship could likely over power my fighters however there have also been reports of an another unknown, though obviously not E-strain ship IVO (In Vicinity Of) the planet.

While the Iron Republics mighty fleets take out the Bloom ships I propose being contracted to hunt the Unknown ship. If it is a new class of AoD ship then having evidence of one will be vital. If it is another faction supporting the AoD then having evidence of that will let you see who your allies and enemies truly are.

I would use two wings of Aegis fighters with an SAV with a STRIKE team on it that will jump into the system on the far side from the battle. They will seek to search the desolate areas of the planet and locate the ship and attempt to to make it dead in the water with their EMP missiles, if that fails then by targeting the engine systems. Once the ship is paralyzed the SAV will board and the team will breach and sieze the ship.

If this proposal is acceptable then I will begin the mission plans and attach a liason to be contacted in case my corporations input is required for planning purposes.

Thank you for your time,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Flayais Blackheart proposal Left_bar_bleue100/100Flayais Blackheart proposal Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Flayais Blackheart proposal Empty Re: Flayais Blackheart proposal

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Mon May 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Ballsy as always Blackheart,

So how much you looking to get paid to be playing private space dick?

If we are paying you I expect more than just pictures of whatever vessels are out there. I want full reports of make, model, drive style, FTL techology, and armament of whatever is out there.

I'll be too busy bursting bloom ships to find the time to say hello to our intergalactic visitors.

If you get caught we will count this as external hiring, so the IR will probably deny your existance.

If you do capture a ship we may be able to work out a finders fee with lots of bonuses for you and your crew, depending on the blue book value of course.

Sector General Deer

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Flayais Blackheart proposal Left_bar_bleue120/120Flayais Blackheart proposal Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Mon May 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Sector General Deers,
My asking price is [OoC: Independent corporations Mission reward]. Obviously if I am unable to turn up anything then more than a few grainy photos then the mission is a failure.

We can negotiate when/if my people capture the ship. When we know what we are dealing with.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Flayais Blackheart proposal Left_bar_bleue100/100Flayais Blackheart proposal Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Mon May 09, 2011 1:50 pm

You drive a hard bargain Blackheart,

But I agree. We could use some independent eyes watching our back. I'll tell the IR forces of your potential presence.

Keep your eyes out, there are a lot of E-strain in the coming fight.

Sector General Deer

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Flayais Blackheart proposal Left_bar_bleue120/120Flayais Blackheart proposal Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down