Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reclamation Citadel 1 Battle - Transmission from Commander Verbal Flint

2 posters

Go down

Reclamation Citadel 1 Battle - Transmission from Commander Verbal Flint Empty Reclamation Citadel 1 Battle - Transmission from Commander Verbal Flint

Post  GeneralGarminFe Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:48 pm

To commanding Quall forces in pursuit of the Reclamation Citadel. Let me first set things straight, I don't like you, but I will work with you to complete this god forsaken mission. We are attempting to disable from a distance the red fist commando armor your rouge Quall are in, upon any success we will transmit their coordinates to you for pick up.

Intel tells me the Neliff inside are using fire layas to adapt to the counter measures we executed on the Citadel. Perhaps you can start by warding the whole damn thing now that its no longer in the plane of fire. Just saying.

We are transmitting the additional data our recon teams have managed to pull together. Let us know if you need air support and pray we have the time to respond.

That is all.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reclamation Citadel 1 Battle - Transmission from Commander Verbal Flint Left_bar_bleue120/120Reclamation Citadel 1 Battle - Transmission from Commander Verbal Flint Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Reclamation Citadel 1 Battle - Transmission from Commander Verbal Flint Empty Re: Reclamation Citadel 1 Battle - Transmission from Commander Verbal Flint

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:25 pm

I agree even though I loathe the mere thought of working together with you it must be done for the greater good of all. I have my rouge warriors fingers so you have my permission if it comes to it to kill those warriors that get in your way I will bring them back when the dust has settled. I will have my Quall ward the place against fire but any funny business from you against us and those wards poof away faster then you can blink your eyes.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reclamation Citadel 1 Battle - Transmission from Commander Verbal Flint Left_bar_bleue85/100Reclamation Citadel 1 Battle - Transmission from Commander Verbal Flint Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum