Reclamation Citadel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reclamation Citadel

Post  Le-aHiveQueen on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:38 am

Unity Prime has done it now i have warned him as well as Ar'Yay that he can not bring back those the Quall have absorbed because some of those species shouldn't never be allowed to see the light of day again. Now he has brought back an ancient race the Quall have absorbed because they betrayed the Quall and worshiped Warmonger becoming his greatest worshipers by bringing over countless creatures to be sacrificed to Warmonger. The Neliff have mind control which is how they were able to bring over the countless people over to be sacrificed to Warmonger. We must attack to ensure this race is once more absorbed into the fold of the Quall. I have been working on a Larva generator that will be able to shoot my larva out through lasers that are guided towards the heads of whom ever it comes it contact with. With your re-engineered frost generators, the red fist power armor for my Quall warriors, and my larva generator we will squash this threat where it stands.

If we do not do something about the Neiliff and they are able to once again bring over people to be sacrificed to Warmonger then we r all doomed to our fates. I for one can not sit by and let this happen I hope the IR feels the same way.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
85/100  (85/100)
Current Research:

View user profile http://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Re: Reclamation Citadel

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:42 pm

"If anything Le-a HiveQueen, the trial of Ar'yay HiveQueen, has shown the Board of Directors don't count anything going on in Kyrpos as part of their business model.
But I don't turn my back on allies during war. So what sort of help you need against this Neliff threat?"

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Hear Hear Old Chap,

Good on you Deer, good on you.

So what is our plan against the Neliff?

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
150/150  (150/150)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:42 pm

"Im thinking six squads of Brethren, each squad is eight Brethren Betas, an Omega Sniper and an Alpha Leader. I'll attach a Red Fist Commando to act as a heavy weapons trooper and Leyas support. We got to get something together to counter any psychic abilities these new Xenoforms got. Standard swat style floor cleaning? Hit the top of the building with a thunk, and simply go floor by floor?
Everyones in power armor with space suit upgrades so if I got to pull them out via energy bridge evac they can go to a dead moon I set aside for this task."

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:01 pm

"I've done my homework.
My researchers have told me there are rare fellows known as Nullifiers. The I.R. has a secret corps of Psi Brethren who have been cloned as Nullifiers along with other traits. But the Board shall only authorize One Squad of the Nullifiers. Not enough by far, at least as far as I'm concerned. I believe our best bet would be to copy a page from the Unity's book of tactics.
Set up a ring of Nullifiers around the outside of this Citadel (if the TRILAT will allow us).

However old chap, this is Le-a Hive Queen's dimension, and until we hear any plans from Queen Ar'yay, we must respectfully defer to her judgement in the planning of this operation. Are we clear, Deer?"

Last edited by Palomedes on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My own quite disappointing and terrible spelling.)

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
150/150  (150/150)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:04 pm

"Crystal Clear,
We are here to help you, Queen Le-a. But this is your ballgame."

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm

If the Neliff has been reconstituted then this might get tricky. I have seen the destruction they can cause and they really needed to go. I am sending some units to observe the situation, however we already might be too late. The Neliff have the power to create energy bridges and have most likely already sent some of their people away. We need to make sure that the ones that remain are eliminated and try to figure out where the ones that have escaped have gone to. As there are Frost Generators my Quall won't be able to attack en mass. I can send a few Red Fist Commandos, i have about 100 of them. Maybe 3 squads of 6 might be able to infiltrate the place and hunt down the Neliff.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:11 pm

I will be sending in out of the 25,000 Red Fist Power armor Quall in my possession 10,000 warriors with my impregnation lances and my Lava generators to lay to waste any forces that stand in the way of riding the universe of the Neliff threat. The Neliff were absorbed by our race and we will do so again for they were once the greatest ally to Warmonger and this can not happen again. I will have my Quall artifice all the armor with burst shield for their protection. I will be taking fingers from my soldiers to bring back if anything happens i do not want to loose anymore of my people. If anyone use the frost generators upon my people we will use our lava generators to counter them. We will also be artificing throwing daggers with Incinerate and advised to aim at the hearts of Garmin Fe's people if attacked upon by them. Hopefully the amount of damage cause to their shard hearts will overdrive their systems. They will be given 3 throwing daggers each for three of their freehands as on hand is holding the impregnation lance to be used upon the remaining Neliff. Hopefully once impregnated we can learn where the other Neliff so we can attack them there as well. The impregnation lance will also be used on anyone that tries to attack us if we can not to them with the artificed daggers 1st.

Let me know if you think this military strategy is a good one or if anything can be added to it.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
85/100  (85/100)
Current Research:

View user profile http://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top