Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casablanca Station

2 posters

Go down

Casablanca Station Empty Casablanca Station

Post  CasablancaStation Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Casablanca Station

The war has been long and arduous. Battles wear on men and societies. Populations fall and fall some more.

This is the horrible state of things. It is regrettable but also completely avoidable.

Your planets, both new and renewed can be veritable goldmines. They offer resources well beyond those of simple metals, fuels and the like. Vistas, getaways, beaches, sightseeing all seem quite frivolous, however they can be as important as a new star cruiser. Your peoples morale can make or break battles. Other peoples tourism ghaz can purchase those swords of the stars.

Casablanca station offers those tours. We offer to assist in the growth of population centers on new or prexisting worlds.

Tourists that will learn of the great wonders that your societies have to offer but are hidden away by propaganda of your enemies.

Casablanca station is a truly neutral corporation in this conflict. We have nothing to gain by siding with any side. You have everything to gain by siding with us

Duncan Stewart
Administrator Casablanca Station
CasablancaStation
CasablancaStation
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Casablanca Station Left_bar_bleue100/100Casablanca Station Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Casablanca Station Empty Re: Casablanca Station

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Administrator Stewart,

I'm afraid that certain practicalities of the environment and treaties make tourism to Refuge itself impossible. However we may be able to make arrangements to work together regarding the planets of the Draco system. If such would be agreeable to you please feel free to contact us with your full proposal and the specifics of the profit sharing.

Stella Rensom,
Office of the Colony General.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Casablanca Station Left_bar_bleue120/120Casablanca Station Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  CasablancaStation Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 pm

Stella Rensom,
Good morning. I am certain we can come to an arrangement. Now this Draco system, is it the same system that a certain Ascended being has laid claim to? If so... well... that may alter my pricing structure slightly.

Let me know the specifics of this planet and I shall get my team of bureaucrats to work with the details of contracts and proposals.

Regards,
Duncan Stewart
Administrator Casablanca Station
CasablancaStation
CasablancaStation
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Casablanca Station Left_bar_bleue100/100Casablanca Station Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Administrator Stewart,

No the Forgotten has not laid claim to the system. To my knowledge It is currently holding Draco Epsilon only and that matter is already being personally taken care of by Field Marshal Strykker himself. Of course for safety reasons we would not allow any visitors to the system before that matter was resolved.

Currently there are four terraformed and inhabited worlds in the system as well as a number of space stations and moon bases. There are also some undeveloped worlds that while not suitable for long term habitation could probably be made into attractions with some work. If however you'd like to table this discussion until such time as the matter of the Forgotten is resolved we would understand.

Stella Rensom,

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Casablanca Station Left_bar_bleue120/120Casablanca Station Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri May 27, 2011 2:47 am

Administrator Syewart,

As I'm sure you've heard the issue of The Forgotten has been resolved. There was not a terrible amount of damage done to the planet and all of its people have returned to live, Clean up projects are already under way. If you are still at all interested in working out a tourism program for the Draco system please let us know. Thank you.

Stella Rensom,

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down