Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Communication to Unity Prime

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Private Communication to Unity Prime Empty Private Communication to Unity Prime

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:12 am

Unity Prime, this message if for you alone, not your lackeys.

I am sure you are well aware of the current situation so lets not bother with a recap. I am preparing 50 million soldiers to be sent against your forces on Kyrpos, this will be the first wave, the second wave will be 100 million, then the third will be 150 million. They will consist of flayers, Pit Mongrels, Quall N'Drone warriors and Red Fist Commandos. You will respond with your nanoplague, more hearts of the forgotten, nightmares, and your fungus bioweapon. Millions on each side will die, (i suspect Garmen Fe can afford the losses less then I can) and most likely more fiends of Warmonger will be summoned.

We can do this again and again and again, i can keep implanting more clones from the IR to replace my numbers and you can keep cloning more soldiers for your side. A fabulous waste of time while Ancient Evils grow larger and more powerful.
That is option 1

Option 2 is you cease all offensive action in Kyrpos, Garmen Fe withdraws his forces except for the Continent of Dead Quall (which must be renamed something a bit less offensive) all of those other floating islands must be removed from Kyrpos. The Continent of Dead Quall will be left alone as long as it doesn't approach Quall N'Drone territory. I shall not make any more offensive actions against Garmen Fe as long as he makes no offensive actions against me. The last demand is that the Fungus bio weapon you unleashed must be disposed of by you.

If you agree to Option 2 it will only be in effect in Kyrpos, as I cannot speak for Iron Republic territory. You and I might still fight when it comes to the Polar expanse but on Kyrpos my forces will leave yours alone under this agreement as long as you do not expand your presence there beyond Garmen Fe's HQ.

I await your response, oh, and you might want to pay attention to your Reclamation Citadel, it seems that my warnings about you bringing back something foul might have been proven true.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Private Communication to Unity Prime Left_bar_bleue120/120Private Communication to Unity Prime Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Private Communication to Unity Prime Empty Re: Private Communication to Unity Prime

Post  UnityPrime Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:21 am

Hive Queen Ar'yay,

I appreciate your taking time to contact me personally, and I apologize for the slight delay in my response. I've been giving our situation quite a bit of thought. This is, after all, not the first conflict in the long and violent history of your people.

Once, the histories tell me, your people were nearly extinguished. Yet in your battles, was the Warmonger not fed? It could be argued that the paltry number of casualties that have resulted from our battle pales in comparison to your earlier conflicts. If I am wrong, please tell me as such, as I am trying to work this out. At first, I thought that the Warmonger might have been created by the combination of the tactics we used in the last battle, but I suspect there may have been other forces behind that birthing. Thankfully, my new Choir was able to avert what would have otherwise been disaster at the hands of the EEF's foolhardy actions.

This is idle musing, and a call for us both to make sure the Warmonger's servants do not walk amongst our ranks.

To the meat of your proposal, I am no king. The Unity Consensus currently sees the Quall as an oppressive unthinking force which is responsible for countless extinctions. They also project your victory over this plane as inevitable without intervention, and are puzzled as to why you have not already taken Refuge. They assume that you are taking advantage of your immortal perspective to reduce casualties as you move in. Convincing the consensus is a long process in the face of so much evidence.

However, I would like to encourage you to think outside of your comfort zone a bit. Have you considered the nature of your race? There is a universal distaste for the memories of your former hosts, and you rarely use anything beyond your own great physical powers in conflicts. Further, despite your global mind, your people are dreadfully fractionated. You are a happy exception, one of the first Quall we have encountered which is able to develop innovative tactics. Had we known of your existence before the war began, we might have been less inclined to take the route we have.

I can tell you that the agreement you have put before me will be rejected by the consensus, in its present form. However, I wonder two things. Firstly, why have none of the other queens but one come to your aid thus far? Your people have instantaneous travel in Krypos, as far as I know. Secondly, have you considered becoming more than just a Hive Queen? If ever there was a Queen to lead her people to a higher purpose, it would be you. The evolution of your people would be something the Consensus would certainly consider positively.

I hope that we can continue this discussion. Once I have a better idea of what data I've collected so far, and concurrent prognostications in light of said data, I can give you a better idea of what the consensus will agree to.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Private Communication to Unity Prime Left_bar_bleue120/120Private Communication to Unity Prime Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Private Communication to Unity Prime Empty Re: Private Communication to Unity Prime

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Well, if you liked my previous non conventional tactics you would love our next battle if it happens.

When it comes to previous wars, warmonger is generally fed when destruction is filled with anger, hate, and other negative emotions. When someone dies peaceably Warmonger is not fed. When the Quall N'Drone breed the host is connected to the Hive Mind, now I don't have privy to all the different Hive Minds but I know with mine the person is exposed to the overwhelming love of my Hive Mind and is shown that he/she/it is accepted in our community. Over time this generally can mold more negative perspectives but that is not universal. So usually when the larva matures in my Hive and the host does die the death does not feed Warmonger as they did not retain hatred in their heart. Sometimes they manage to retain their negative emotions which is unfortunate but this is not the majority of the cases. An example of a race like this would be the Neliff who exterminated the Oleifera and many other races specifically to empower Warmonger. We implanted as much of their race as we could as their deaths would have been a powerful sacrifice to Warmonger. When implantation is not possible and war results in death sadly this is difficult to prevent as war tends to be chaotic and filled with negative emotions.

When it comes to Refuge that is a complicated matter, there are many reasons why that planet hasn't been consumed. I will make a simple list but these aren't the only reasons and in no particular order. Up until recently Refuge was an Iron Republic penal colony, they asked us to not attack en mass as it is within their dimension and thus protected by the treaty we made with the Iron Republic thousands of years ago. Also I cannot speak for other Hives but some of my Drones enjoyed that planet as a hunting ground. They would go there, challenge a giant, or a dragon, or a swarm of nightmares as a way of proving themselves to others. Sometimes a few would go out on these trips and compete, usually staying away from populated areas but boys will be boys. Refuge also serves a long term goal, when you have been around as long as I have you start to see similarities in important groups and worlds. Refuge will play an important role in the future, i don't need a seer's power to see this.

People view us as monstrous but that is alright. It is like the petulant child who hate his parents for making him go to sleep or eat his vegetables. We cannot instruct every new generation of every race of every planet, of every dimension of why we are important, it is a waste of time. We do what we have to do and people don't have to like us, the Quall species is without number and that is because even if people attack us and kill some of us there will always be enough to get the job done.
Our people are fractional because there is no universal Hive Mind. Each Hive Queen possesses her own Hive Mind. I do not know what Hive Queen Le-a is thinking and she doesn't know what I am thinking. Hive Queens have disagreements like any species and like many others sometimes let emotions take over reason. I have tried to convince the Council that we need to set aside differences and I get silence in response.
I was asked to protect our lands from the Invaders, my Hive was picked because I was not in any other conflict at the moment and I am a patriot. I love my homeland and want to see it protected. Not all Quall N'Drone are the same, we aren't clones. Each and every Quall N'Drone is an individual that comprises their Hive's whole. You paint us as if we were a clone force with one mind and one directive. We are like any species, each and every Quall has a mind if its own and feelings of their own. We are as varied as other races, generally you don't see our peaceful side, you just see our soldiers. Hive Queen Le-a wasn't assigned to help me or fight you, she was just minding her own Hive when you bombarded her and slaughtered the majority of the Hive which is why she joined the war. The other Hives do not join in because they do not want or feel the need to. They do not view you as a threat to them, they figure if somehow I fall a larger Hive will replace me and so on.
Think of me as a scout, i am a smaller Hive sent to see how strong you are and how much force would be needed to remove you. I am a smaller outside the box Hive who if you overcome the Hive Queens will assign a larger Hive of a few Trillion to handle you.

I cannot lead my entire race, we are more varied and numerous then the stars. I might as well ask you to change the Trilat and unite them with the EEF and the Iron Republic. That would be an easy task compared to what you ask of me. The Hive Queens see no reason to change their ways, what has worked in the past they will do in the future. They are comfortable in their ways, when you need nothing there is very little to convince you to strive for more.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:20 am

New Update Prime! The Deal is off, no peace, no agreements. The council of Hive Queens has decided, I am now a Rogue Hive Queen, after everything I have done for them. So be it, attack, launch your Frost Generators with glee, My Hive is going to be relocating away from this battle. My forces shall not fight yours unless they are directly attacked. So, don't attack me. There should be another Hive a few islands over, i am sure they won't be very prepared. You should strike soon, before they have time to prepare.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Prime stared at the communication, unsure if this was a trick. His probes suggested activity which suggested it was not. He wondered if the Iron Republic and the Quall truly were insane.

Honored Hive Queen,

To say that I am shocked is an understatement. I can honestly say that you are the greatest opponent that we have had the pleasure of fighting in Krypos in years. I was impressed by your innovative use of resources to deal with a tactical situation where we had created difficult battle conditions. Further, when it mattered, you held with a truce such that the Forgotten could be dealt with swiftly.

Further, you are the only of your people which ever attempted achieving a diplomatic end to the conflict, and you were surprisingly close to convincing me. As it stands, you had already convinced me to slow my advance. Considering there are now unprepared hives, I will have to abandon those plans as I re-start the Reclamation Citadel.

You have my word that we will leave your hive be. I will also do my best to keep the works of my generals from your lands as well. Once your people have finished your re-location let me know, we will not advance until your evacuation is complete.

I hope we can use this venue to talk more about your people. There is much I do not yet know about the Quall, and reality as a whole, which I would happily learn from you. If there is anything I can do please let me know. You were a great opponent who has single-handedly forced me to re-think my positions regarding the Quall.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:08 pm

You were an interesting opponent as well. I do not truly wish more death, if there is a peaceful solution then I wish you to find one. Sadly I will not be the one dealing with this. If you can find peace with whomever replaces me then great but I doubt that the Hives will pick someone similar to me to take over.
I am shifting my Hive so it is not damaged, this doesn't mean that you won't fight against it in the future. I am to be removed from my position and my Hive will be getting a new leader a yet un-matured Hive Queen. She will take my Hive over once she is ready, I cannot promise that the Hive won't attack you then. I can just say that I will not be leading any strikes against you.

I will warn you once again, be careful with your "species saving project" While we have absorbed many harmless races, we have also absorbed great evil as well.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Ar'yay,

I apologize for the delay in responding to you. I've had to deal with, of all things, the very thing you were warning me of. It seems that relational memories play a factor which I did not anticipate. The Neliff remember themselves as noble race. It seems their abilities at deception even go into their base biology.

This gives us a rather unique opportunity. I will be putting together a case for dialing back aggression against the Quall with the evidence I've gathered. With the emergence of the Neliff though, I have the opportunity to change the Unity's focus. I have found that you have fought against the Warmonger, and that you do not strike against all with a single will.

In short, my interest is in extermination of the Nelif, and I am interested in working to this end. My only diplomatic contact is with you, and so I would ask you spread this information to your peers.

Further, regarding our conversation earlier, I do not ask you to dominate all Quall. That, as you say, would be impossible. However, it seems to me there is a lack of a strong hand ruling the Quall; your ruling councils have gone complacent just when we face threats against us all. The council of Queens must be shown that they DO have needs, and that they must not be complacent. Between us, I think we could come up with a few ways to do that very thing, if you are interested.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:47 am

Indeed i have faced Warmonger's forces in the past, as to the actual Ancient Evil Warmonger I haven't had the opportunity to face him in combat, though from what I understand, that is probably a good thing. The Neliff like all servants of Warmonger thrive off of violence and death which is why we chose to absorb them into ourselves rather then destroying them.
I plan on sending some dozen commandos into the Reclamation citadel to try to capture as many Neliff as I can to re-implant, like last time this will prevent their deaths from being a sacrifice to Warmonger.

As for the Hive Queens, they have no real need for change really. They face no great threats to themselves, if some of the minor Hive Queens grow restless they war upon another minor Hive Queen and the ruling Queens watch. There is no great outcry for change, I do not see any way to change their minds. They are corrupt and powerful, they most likely view your efforts here as an amusing diversion from the usual grind. Think of your war as a new fashion. It will amuse them for a while, but once something else more interesting comes along they will tire of you. So if you do want to do something about the Ruling Hive Queens, then you best not take a long time as once they get bored of your antics, they will remove you, violently, it will make my attacks seem like the minor skirmishes they were.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon May 09, 2011 6:28 am

Greetings Prime, i have something to discuss with you.
I have recently come in posession of a former Angels of Desolation moon, I have named it Fiat. It has two and a half million poor souls who have until recently been ruled by the Angel of Desolation. The Church of the Horned Dog are now in possession of it but the natives are restless. I wish to avoid a bloody revolt and wish to set up facilities to aid the people and make the transition of leadership as smooth as possible. I come to you because you have shown to be reasonable in the past. I am placing Fiat in the capable hands of Bishop Icarian, i was wondering if you could provide some assistance in keeping the population at peace. Of course this help would have to be in secret as we do not want the Iron Republic to condemn these people. In return for your help, i will promise not to implant these people with Larva.
What do you think of this deal?

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Tue May 10, 2011 3:22 am

Ar'yay,

It would be difficult for me to make any sort of move towards pacifying your people without putting an overt presence on the planet. However, we have found that in the past, nothing stops civil unrest more quickly than free food, entertainment, and medicine. Disguised frigates can be used to ship you humanitarian aid. Unity food generation is forbidden tech on Iron Republic vessels, but I can send your moon regular aid until they get on their feet. Once you get a better idea of what is causing the unrest (jobs, religion, etc), I can help your vassal plan appropriate responses.

Frankly, I would not extract a price on you for this, but thank you for the offer.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue May 10, 2011 3:33 am

I make the offer to show that I am a reasonable individual who is willing to give as well as take. Besides, if I started to implant these people against their will i would guarantee revolution.
Please do send your aid ships, secretly if you can, or at least make it look like they aren't acting on behalf of the Unity. The people will see that they are being taken care of and that there is nothing to fear from the Horned Dog. I am in the process of making a penal colony of mine into an actual true colony, industrializing the planet so that the criminals have a second chance to show that they can change. I hope to invest in this colony one day as well. Though i have spent so much in the past week or so i may need to wait a bit before spending more.
For now, food, medical care, and housing, the rest can wait.
I thank you for your assistance. Bishop Icarian is a good man and will take good care of the people.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sat May 14, 2011 5:21 am

So i hear that you might be signing a treaty with the Iron Republic, i suppose it was inevitable, perhaps now that you will have worlds that won't be on a "glass on sight" list I can deal with you a bit more. I would love to trade for ships, though nothing that requires up links or any kind of invasiveness in regards to my people.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed May 25, 2011 2:19 pm

I have not heard from you in a while Prime, perhaps you are a bit too busy. I do wish to know the status of your delivery of supplies to the planet of Fiat.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:45 am

This is completely unacceptable! First that worm Garmin Fe launches his Hearts of the Forgotten and creates a Fiend of Warmonger, then your builders cause it to ascend, now I could chalk this up to simple incompetence on his and your part but now? Now your allies not only provide weapons to the Warmonger Cult, but send soldiers to aid them! Now I thought you smarter then this but obviously I was mistaken, this will not be tolerated I will not let you doom this reality by handing it over to Warmonger. Any ally of Warmonger has to be destroyed, and if you choose this path then prepare yourself because everything you have seen me to before will be nothing compared to what I do to you and your demon allies now.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Prime blinked. He had thought his business with Ar'Yay largely concluded regarding the shipment of aid, and now found he had a few pending messages from the Queen. It seemed there was some explanation to provide.

Ar'Yay,

You have correctly summarized that we were busy, having to split our attentions between multiple fleet actions, an interrogation, research, and so on. All the same, I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

The actions of the Trilat are convoluted, and you should avoid drawing too many conclusions from your assumptions, as you have chided me for. The Kassanthians knew, as we do, that those Warmonger infiltrators are without commander or prophet. They were seeking asylum, having turned away from the Warmonger, and so the likelyhood of their acting in some greater design of the same were vanishingly slim. The Kassanthians sought to, instead, take advantage of the disturbance caused by the Warmonger to forward their own ends regarding the underutilized Ft. Lendil planets.

To make sure the Warmonger forces would be caught, I provided prognostications which proved remarkably accurate regarding the positions of Warmonger forces. We, further, had eyes in the sky which pointed out key positions. This allowed us to achieve our ends whilst making sure the forces of the Warmonger were captured.

If I wished to hand this plane to Warmonger, I could. However, Warmonger is unreason and my antithesis. I will fight what he represents with all my strength, as I have done consistently.

In other matters, as far as I know aid has been sent.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 pm

So you claim to be against Warmonger, yet your allies are intensifying wars? If you knew that these Warmonger Cultists had abandoned Warmonger why did you not inform others so that the battle could be avoided? By withholding such information and allowing your allies to cause more chaos you are in actually helping warmonger!
How much death and destruction could have been avoided by spreading this information of yours? How much power did Warmonger gain with all the fighting that took place in Fort Lendil space.

Your words say one thing yet your actions say another. Your Trilat is spreading war where there was previously peace, that action aids Warmonger. I applaud your efforts in trying to make peace with the Iron Republic, but this senseless conflict with Fort Lendil only hinders our fight against Warmonger.

Put Kasanth in order, either they end this stupid conflict or else they might start facing attacks from other avenues.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:31 pm

My dear Hive Queen,

I am not a king of the Trilat, and would not presume to order the Kassanthians. However, we have found that there is a fascinating equilibrium between the violence that hurts the Warmonger, and the violence which gives us the power to fight back against his advances.

After all, consider that we have been able to destroy Warmonger forces before they could do harm, and were only able to do so because of what we learned in earlier conflicts. Further, consider the activity in Ft. Lendil now. They are beginning to stir, bring their people to action, and prepare for the coming conflicts. The actions of the Kassanthians cost no souls to Warmonger, and has given us a more capable ally in the fights to come.

This is idle philosophy though. Will you be assisting your allies in their attempts to push back what were once my brothers? You would be a valuable addition to the effort, but I must give you warnings if you are to proceed.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:37 pm

No souls to Warmonger? What of your Ryuk's penal soldiers who were not able to be restored? Their souls most likely empowered Warmonger, there is no such thing as a clean battle that doesn't aid warmonger in any way.

As for hunting down the evils that the Unity unleashed? Yes, I will be sending people to assist in hunting down the fleets and armies that your people provided to Warmonger on a silver platter.
Also pray tell, what warnings do you have for me.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Hive Queen Ar'Yay,

Funnily enough, the Fleets of Fate are not allied to Warmonger. Further, they represent the opposite of Warmonger. Quick, efficient domination followed by normalized probability curves. Planes they rule cannot support the Warmonger's influence, but we digress.

The Metatrons of Fate are made using corrupted Kaz'Ga wood. It is stronger than the finest alloys, grows quickly, and drives all beings mad through proximity alone. Do not send your people into forests of the material, or ships made of the same. Destroy them at a long distance using your Leyas, and we may have a chance. Further, it is essential you commit as many Quall as you can to burn worlds held by my former brothers. Each world can spawn many Metatrons, each of which is more powerful than a capital ship.

We see eye to eye on very little, but I hope to work with you on this.

Prime

UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:37 am

It is true we see eye to eye on few things, you support Garmen Fe, I think the man should be tortured for several generations for his actions like causing dimensional instability among other things. You like to be buddy buddy with demons, i want to destroy them. Your people eat paste, I like a good Agelis steak.
You like spreading fungus that tries to choke out all other life.....yeah about that.....you mind doing something about that? After all, i am willing to send millions of my own children into an uncertain war that will almost definitely cost most of them their lives. In return for this you mind removing that fungus from my dimension?
I don't want to hear that you can't, cause I know you can, it is technomatic in origin and so are you. You could slow it down or cordon it off, or stop it from spreading totally.

You want my help to clean up the mess your people started yet you are unwilling to stop this growing life exterminating fungus that your people unleashed. So I will make a deal with you, you stop the fungus and you will have my total support in the elimination of your Fleets of Fate. Billions of Quall helping to clean up your mess.

If not, then probably the most i could do is a few thousand Horned Dog, can't spare the Quall with mutant Fungus running rampant after all.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:44 am

Hive Queen Ar'Yay,

Actually, in my current iteration I fight demons. The Unity goes through the occasional paradigm shift. Also, the Unity have access to hundreds of thousands of high quality food options. The "paste" you speak of is likely a fine pate'. Item 000000143.

Regarding the Fungus, I am surprised by your concern on two points. First of all, the Quall queens have not exactly looked upon you favorably. Dr. Gilmore's work represents the best chance the Quall have for a fundamental paradigm shift. Your ability to innovate is the best chance your race has for survival in the face of his excellent works. You will go from being an exile to being Queen of Queens in the face of this threat. Is this bringing your people from willful ignorance not desirable?

Secondly, I am sure you've noticed that Krypos is not a field of slaughter. Dr. Gilmore has been holding back, and so you can send forth your forces with little worry.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:09 am

So, if i sit back and let you genocide vast quantities of my species, you will have me replace the Hive Queen Council.

We could do that....or. I can send billions of Quall against you WHILE you face the Metatrons of Fate, thus distracting your forces preventing you from stopping them. This dimension falls to them and I simply move on to another dimension that doesn't suck quite so much.
This is not a thing I want to do. My enemies are demons, so unless the Hive Queens start making deals with Ancient Evils I will not allow you to start genociding my people.

I understand that a being like yourself has no actual morals or conscience and views genocide as perfectly reasonable way to change a society.

I have told this to many many people in the past few months, do not judge a species by the actions of a few. You may have met many many Quall that would happily let you exterminate their fellow Hives in order to grow more powerful but I am not one of them.

Just because I was wronged doesn't mean I have stopped caring for my own people. I may wish that they would change their ways but I will not allow a whole sale slaughter just because a computer says it is the most logical way to accomplish the goal.

So the Fungus goes, or else your dimension is going to become a field of slaughter when the Metatrons of Fate come a knocking. I am the only Hive Queen who would even consider helping you, and my forces just might be busy hunting down Unity ships during the invasion.

I am innovative, I will trade you your dimension for mine, good deal right? No other Hive Queens would even talk to you, i go against the mold here. Wink

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:13 am

Honored Hive Queen Ar'Yay,

Your perception of individuality and death is fascinating to me. In so far as we are aware, the memories of Quall are shared by all other Quall. As such, all personality cores remain intact. This precludes the notion of death in the traditional earther sense, as those so preserved continue to interact with non-quiescent personality cores. But I digress.

I have never had the opportunity to have such a lengthy discussion with one of your kind, and you are unique. I'd hate for this conversation to have to end just yet, and so I will warn you against the political/tactical suicide you proposed. Considering that the Unity is now allied with the Iron Republic and will be instrumental in saving them from Fate; your actions could be seen as attacks against the Iron Republic. Your inaction and/or anemic action will result in countless deaths, and it will be quite easy to use the Quall's inaction/sabotage to drive a wedge between the Quall and the Iron Republic. This will come at the cost of inconveniencing Unity interests.

I have told you what I know regarding Dr. Gilmore. If you wish to ask him if the fungus can be removed...well, you should hail him. He acts with autonomy, and I have no way to manipulate his biological creations without bringing a fleet into your home. In fact, I just checked, and the fungus on your planet has no Uplink to speak of at all.

We anticipated you would be called on to help, and sought only to warn you of potential threats. Your love for your people is noble, and I admire it. We felt your sorrow on the field of battle. Do as you will, honored opponent.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Regardless of any responsibilities about the Fungus this does violate our agreement Prime. We agreed to leave each other alone, I wouldn't go after your man Garmen Fe and your people would leave me alone as I was no longer attempting to remove you from this dimension. Well this fungus has grown into my new territories, I gave your man Gilmore the island that he infested, i told him he could grow it there to his hearts content. Instead he has spread his fungus to my new territories endangering all of my Pit mongrels and Flayers. So as the Unity has no kept it's side of the bargain, I don't see why I should keep mine. I figured that you would break your word first, also as I am attempting to stop your fungal attack your allies are attacking me as well. I don't think we need any more proof about you not keeping your word.

As to what the Iron Republic will do against me, nothing will be done. As Michael Gilmore flies the Unity flag and his fungus moving on me violates your agreement with me. You are responsible for your subordinate's actions despite what you may think. If members of my Hive began to attack Garmen Fe's island you would hold me responsible would you not? It is the same difference, I rule over my people but they are not machines they have their own will, they choose their own action as long as they do not violate the rules of the Hive.
Also Olifera has sent her mutant creatures to attack my people, the Olifera are under your protection and now they are attacking me. I do not expect you to control the actions of Kasanth but those who are under the flag of the Unity are your responsibility.

Your word has shown to be worthless, and the IR will be more angry at you then they will be at me.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Ar'Yay,

Worthless? Quite to the contrary. I always make it a point to follow my agreements to the letter, and our allies often do as well.

Your efforts were moderately helpful against the Warmonger's Forgotten, and your cessation of hostilities allowed us to put an end to that threat. We also greatly enjoyed working with you against the Neliff. It is, in fact, our hope to work with you again in the near future. Your tactics are much more advanced than the others of your kind, and this thinking will be required against our canny foes.

However, there are a few points to consider.

First of all, we agreed only to ally with the Iron Republic. As a rouge Hive Queen, you are not a member of the same, and so in theory we could declare open season on you at any time. I of course have exactly no desire to do this, as it would be wasteful and I would miss our conversation.

Secondly, in our agreement with the Iron Republic, we included a subclause which states that the Unity is not responsible for planets on which there are no connected citizens. Olifera and Dr. Gilmore have no registered connected citizens on their planets, and so are exempt. If they wish to make a separate agreement for planets with plant citizens, we would be happy to renegotiate the contract.

Thirdly, in so far as we know, your servants were only infected by a strain that may have been affected by the Warmonger. Our scans have indicated no additional deaths in your servants since the demon was expelled. As such, this was hardly an offense to speak of. Also, we have on record you saying
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:New update, I have changed my mind, we need more fungus. In this light it is rather nice, so feel free to spread it to your hearts content. Ta Ta
. Dr. Gilmore likely took you literally.

We must ask, has Dr. Gilmore been obstinate in your discussions? I do not know if you have been in contact with him, but I've always taken him to be remarkably reasonable. I must assume you did not take my advice and simply ask him to stop the growth of his Fungus. I'm not sure if he can do that, but it would have been worthwhile to at least find out.

Also, please keep this in mind. You rule over your people, but I do not rule over members of the Connected. Garmin Fe, Olifera, and Dr. Gilmore are not even Connected. As such, by the virtue of the treaty I signed with the Iron Republic, I am not responsible for them by any legal definition.

I strongly suggest you speak with Dr. Gilmore presently. Please take my advice this time. As far as I am concerned, the Unity still has no interest in attacking your people. We have little to gain, and much larger threats to combat. Please do not make me change my mind.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum