Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fungal Bio weapon and what to do now

2 posters

Go down

Fungal Bio weapon and what to do now Empty Fungal Bio weapon and what to do now

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:49 am

The Unity's fungus bioweapon has killed millions of my Pit Mongrels, I have quarantined the remaining infected so it doesn't spread any further. They are locked inside an obsidian tower for now. I plan on trying to toss the infected Pit Mongrels into the Continent of Dead Quall and see if they can infect Garmen Fe's people. That would be appropriate since his boss sent the infection to me, it is only right that i return it.

I was thinking of sending an attack force against Garmen Fe, a slightly larger one then before, some tens of millions, as a cover for putting the infected Pit Mongrels there. I wouldn't mind some IR assistance, though i would like more then a bombing run this time. Perhaps you can transport the Pit Mongrels, we only need enough of them to infect the enemy, any we cannot transport will be put out of their misery.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Fungal Bio weapon and what to do now Left_bar_bleue120/120Fungal Bio weapon and what to do now Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Fungal Bio weapon and what to do now Empty Re: Fungal Bio weapon and what to do now

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:25 am

I request an EMP bombing of all the Fungus, fire doesn't work and the Unity is a group of Technomancers, that might be enough to destroy the fungus.

I also request some assistance with Dr. Gilmour. I request a special mission. I need an IR fleet to bring one of my Red Fist Commandos to one of Gilmour's planets. Then they need to send him in a drop pod so he can get to the surface. Once there his powered armor should protect him from the fungus. He will then open up a portal to Kyrpos, then i will send in one of my Obsidian Drill subs to bore down into the planets core. Once there the 100 Quall N'Drone on board will superheat the core of the planet causing the planet to experience catastrophic volcanic and seismic activity. Then the Drill sub shall go back through the portal and close it behind them, the planet should be torn apart by the stresses, at the very least all life on the planet should be extinguished.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Fungal Bio weapon and what to do now Left_bar_bleue120/120Fungal Bio weapon and what to do now Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Fungal Bio weapon and what to do now Empty Re: Fungal Bio weapon and what to do now

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:42 pm

The time has come to remove this fungus, Andara HiveQueen has joined me in removing the Fungus. Her elite Quall warriors will be using their mastery of fire to split the magma sea where the fungus has rooted. I have gotten the agreement of the EEF to send in drones to scan the seas and tell us where the fungus has rooted. Her Quall will expose this fungus for us to destroy them group after group. My forces shall mainly be concentrating on the surface fungus but we shall bombard the undersea groups as well.

If anyone wishes to assist in this task feel free. This is here to inform you of my actions.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:36 pm

As per our contract we are gathering my forces to move in assistance.
I will have an extremely powerful EMP weapon to use on any TRILAT fleets,or a ground attack if you so desire it.

I also have 20 manta fighters which will be armed with liquid nitrogen torpedoes that can be used in dive bombing attacks as well.

I will split the fighters in half, 10 to aid ground forces, 10 to aid the naval operation. The large weapon will be used on any large UNITY fleets that show up or in a ground attack at your discretion.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Fungal Bio weapon and what to do now Left_bar_bleue100/100Fungal Bio weapon and what to do now Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Very well, that is acceptable. The fungus has been known to infest unprotected ground troops so be careful not to land in or around the fungus area even after the initial bombardment is done.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down