Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reward for the Purifier has gone mad

4 posters

Go down

Reward for the Purifier has gone mad Empty Reward for the Purifier has gone mad

Post  Admin Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:41 am

All I.R. Players may choose between the following rewards for this mission.

1- 2 I.R. Starcruisers medium Captial Ships

or

2- 1 Penal Moon
Population 1 million
Defense Force: Penal

or

3- 1 Quall HiveLord, champion who can be called into battle.

Pick one on this thread

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reward for the Purifier has gone mad Empty Re: Reward for the Purifier has gone mad

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:22 am

Hmm, lets see, a pair of Iron Republic medium Starcruisers, a Hive Lord, or a one million man Penal colony. Not a very tough decision,

I shall choose the Penal colony, i will definitely look to see what I can do with those people, i hear that people in prison generally turn to religion to find themselves. Lucky for me that I have access to many "holy men"

Oh if anyone chooses the Hive Lord, if he comes near my forces he dies, just wanted to give a friendly warning to the rest of you.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reward for the Purifier has gone mad Left_bar_bleue120/120Reward for the Purifier has gone mad Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Reward for the Purifier has gone mad Empty Re: Reward for the Purifier has gone mad

Post  Palomedes Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:20 am

It seems a Penal Colony would be a good place to do some viral research. The scum there have already broken the laws anyway, what harm is there in putting them to good use for society?

I shall rename my Penal Colony, the Pit of the Spears. Leyas Generators shall be shipped in to cover certain sections of the planet for testing and training my Quall N'fel adepts.

Any chaps who are "redeemable" will be trained on the Pit of the Spears Deathsquad for "urban pacification". Cool

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reward for the Purifier has gone mad Left_bar_bleue150/150Reward for the Purifier has gone mad Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:50 pm

I will also be taking the penal colony as they would make good candidates for my larva to grow in.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reward for the Purifier has gone mad Left_bar_bleue85/100Reward for the Purifier has gone mad Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down