Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I propose a Mutual Alliance

+2
FieldMarshallStrykker
TheSectorGeneralDeer
6 posters

Go down

I propose a Mutual Alliance Empty I propose a Mutual Alliance

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:57 am

Field Marshall Strykker and the assemble officers of the EEF,

I know we are enemies. I don't trust you, and you'd be a fool if you trusted me. But I am loyal. I am loyal to the Iron Republic, just as you are to your precious colonies. It is in a sense of that mutual trust that we have to come together.

Name your terms so we can turn our weapons upon the TRILAT, as a United Force!

Sector General S. Deer

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
I propose a Mutual Alliance Left_bar_bleue120/120I propose a Mutual Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

I propose a Mutual Alliance Empty Prposed Allaince

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:25 am

Sector General Deer,

You are correct that we have no reason to trust each other. In the past we have come to mutually beneficial arrangements and among Sector Generals I know you at least are a man of your word. However I have little or no reason to trust your fellow Sector Generals much less your Quall Overlords. Can you offer any assurances that they would hold to any agreement we made? We must resolve this before any further discussion of this matter.

Field Marshall Strykker.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
I propose a Mutual Alliance Left_bar_bleue120/120I propose a Mutual Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

I propose a Mutual Alliance Empty Re: I propose a Mutual Alliance

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Frankly Strykker,
I can't control, heck I can't even understand why the Quall do what they do. We in the IR have offered them billions of Quall N'fel and even base-line clones in the last fiscal year alone (not accounting for the countless violent prisoners and reprobates we have sent the aliens).
This new hive rising to prominence under Queen Ar'yay has potential, but seem to have no respect for Earthers even going so far as to call my citizens cattle in official diplomatic meetings.
You can rely on me holding firm to our treaties. I've already got permissions from the board of directors to attack any Quall hive that doesn't follow IR laws and treaties in our dimension.
So if the Quall Army try and attack your Colonies on Refuge or the Draco, tell me and ill show up in force on your side.
Is that enough of a guarantee?
Deer

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  EEFAdmiralNikki Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:44 pm

I'm interested. I'm quite secure in my ability to protect the Draco system, however there are constantly repairs and work that needs to be done. With that said, what can you offer me in the way of financial and labor help for my systems, and what are you seeking in return for it?

Also, I want presents on my birthday. No one sends me presents anymore. You'd think I died, or something... *ahem* Strykker *cough*

EEFAdmiralNikki

Character sheet
Army Morale:
I propose a Mutual Alliance Left_bar_bleue100/100I propose a Mutual Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:05 pm

My my, my ears are burning, someone must be talking about me.
There is no need to worry your tasty little heads as you have nothing to fear from me. The treaties you signed with the Iron Republic and agreed upon by the Qual'N'Drone protect your colones from harvesting just like it protects Iron Republic colones. The treaty doesn't protect you within Kyrpos or in space but if Deer asks nicely and says pretty please I am sure I can find other people to move against in those areas.
So please, make friends, join forces, it will be very amusing to watch. As long as your forces don't move against me, I will make sure my forces leave you alone too little EEF general, I have bigger fish to incinerate.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  EEFAdmiralNikki Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:12 pm

I wonder what your head would taste like.... *makes a note to try new things*

EEFAdmiralNikki

Character sheet
Army Morale:
I propose a Mutual Alliance Left_bar_bleue100/100I propose a Mutual Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  PresidentRagman Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:48 pm

SectorGenerall,

Regardless of your intentions, we of Uloh will make no futher deals with you or the Iron Republic, due to your people's policy of shooting the majority of our citizens on site. i have spoken with the leaders of both the Uloh and Stuben Hives, and they are most adament about the fact the Uloh Free Confederacy will not make deals with anyone who considers them to be an infestation to be exterminated with prejudice.

If you have any suggestion as to a more agreable arrangement, feel free to contact me

President Ragman
Uloh Free Confederacy
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
I propose a Mutual Alliance Left_bar_bleue150/150I propose a Mutual Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  F.KalMarx Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:39 am

Don't waste your words on him Mr. President,
Deer is a fist wrapped in the image of a man. He serves the Quall, and his Quall Masters even come here to piss on your sense of decency. He cannot and will not allow the Uloh's more crusteacious residents to join in his happy little universe. Even though to my knowledge they bear a modified form of Quall Larvae in their brains.

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Manslayers Really? Are we really going throw away all hopes of mutual success over a species of hungry mutant space crabs?

I cannot and will not consider the E-strain Manslayers equal to humans. Because they simply are not. And perhaps the EEF forgets that the Manslayers are the primary infestation force of our Mutual Enemies in the TRILAT!!!

Next thing you'll demand is equal rights for Unity-connected.

Is the end of the prohibition on Manslayers really necessary for an alliance against the TRILAT?

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:04 am

Sector General Deer,

The Uloh Free Confederacy is an Allie of the EEF and while they may not be bound to an agreement I make any attack on them will be responded to as an attack an Refuge would be. That being said perhaps a simple compromise can be reached on this matter? Can we agree that members of the Uloh and Stuben Hives are exempted from the shoot on sight orders? Further if in the future other Hives grow to accept their methods and live by the same rules they follow that Hive would not be subject to attack or attempted extermination.
For the UFC's part they would have to agree that a Hive which rejected their methods would be subject to attack at least until such time was it no longer presented a threat.
You are correct to point out that a large number of Manslayers have joined the TRILAT but have you considered that may be because thus far their options have been extermination at Iron Republic hands or signing up with the TRILAT?

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:25 am

What if we were to propose that the Uloh Free Confederacy be labelled an "experimental community". We will not overly attack them unless they attack our territories. but we will not remove the shoot on sight order outside this "experimental community"?

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  F.KalMarx Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:33 am

What happen when that experimentation ends?

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:36 am

Then we return to the same place we are now. Back at the negotiating table.
But maybe by then in showing how they've destroyed the evil E-strain, we can convince the Board to change its mind.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  F.KalMarx Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:40 am

I agree to support this measure in the Board of directors.

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  PresidentRagman Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Sirs,

That sounds like the start of a workable agreement, but what of peaceful mission of trade or exploration? Are we to stay contained safely in our system, or will we allowed to proform peace interaction with others? how are we supposed to expand peacefully and safely explore?

Also, what of the 50 Magnavores who volunteered to serve with other EEF forces as part of a program to show that they can live peacefully with others? Will you shoot them on sight while they proform thier duties?

These are questions which must be answered before such agreements can be made.

PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
I propose a Mutual Alliance Left_bar_bleue150/150I propose a Mutual Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum