Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expedient Sub-contracting agreement

3 posters

Go down

Expedient Sub-contracting agreement Empty Expedient Sub-contracting agreement

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:42 pm

TO: ALL IRLC MEMBERS
As is often times the case in all aspects of life to seize opportunity one must move with alacrity. For the members of this board that is especially true. Our smaller size grants us agility.

What I propose is a voluntary agreement between corporations to automatically accept subcontracting offers made by another corporation so long as payment is at roughly market value for the goods or services subcontracted. Even if the sub-contracted corporation has a competing proposal. Which ever proposal wins the clients favor will be followed.

This will allow all undersigned members to create fuller business propositions and generate immense wealth by being able to offer total package business plans. It will also generate revenue sharing opportunities.

By undersigning you give tacit permission for corporations to include your corporations services in proposals. You are encouraged to submit your own proposal as well and it does NOT force you to subcontract other undersigned corporations. The agreement is voluntary and can be left at anytime so long as renegotiated services are rendered.

***Withdrawal Amendment***
All subcontracted firms have the right to withdraw at any time in the event of fraud, failure to remit proper payment for services rendered, and all other rights guaranteed by both IR and local law, including the right to operational independence.

***Technology R&D Clause***
Any technologies developed during the execution of a subcontract remain the patent of the developing corporation unless express consent is given by the subcontracted corporation after execution of the contract.

I wish everyone the best of luck and welcome the competition. Its a large galaxy gentlemen and ladies, lets see if we can't carve out our share of its prosperity.

Very respectfully,
Director Blackheart

Last edited by blackheartsecurity on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Amending terms)

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Expedient Sub-contracting agreement Left_bar_bleue100/100Expedient Sub-contracting agreement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Expedient Sub-contracting agreement Empty Agreement

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:05 pm

Director Blackheart,

Per your proposal, with the emphasis on "fair market value" I do agree to the terms and conditions of your contract. I do, however, maintain my right to withdraw at any time in the event of fraud, failure to remit proper payment for services rendered, and all other rights guaranteed by both IR and local law, including the right to operational independence. These rights are, in turn, duly maintained by you in any agreements made with Maehl Holdings.

By signing the aforementioned agreement I do not relinquish my rights to submit, or win, a proposal. I do also agree to allow your proposal to come to fruition in the event you are not granted the primary contract as so long as your operations do not interfere with or subrogate Maehl Holding's interests or operations. Again, these terms are duly maintained by your company as well.

That said, may the best proposal win and may we both profit immensely regardless of the victor.

Yours sincerely,

Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Expedient Sub-contracting agreement Left_bar_bleue125/125Expedient Sub-contracting agreement Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Expedient Sub-contracting agreement Empty Sub-Contracting Agreement

Post  TerraNovaIndustries Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Director Blackheart,

Terra Nova Industries agrees to enter into this Expedient Sub-Contracting Agreement so long as the addendum CEO Su Maehl proposed is observed as well. As always, unless specified in the direct client contract, Terra Nova Industries will retain all rights to any intellectual properties, processes or physical devices created or modified by Terra Nova Industries in the pursuit of the fulfillment of any Terra Nova Industries contract.

Many thanks,
Best wishes,
Warmest reguards,
Sincerely,
Clemente Samuels
Terra Nova Industries... A Better World Through Better Technology
TerraNovaIndustries
TerraNovaIndustries

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Expedient Sub-contracting agreement Left_bar_bleue100/100Expedient Sub-contracting agreement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Expedient Sub-contracting agreement Empty ALCON (All Concerned)

Post  blackheartsecurity Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:35 pm

I have updated the agreement with the clause listed. Thanks for the input.

V/R,
Director Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Expedient Sub-contracting agreement Empty Re: Expedient Sub-contracting agreement

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down