Diplomatic communications between Blackheart and the Quall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diplomatic communications between Blackheart and the Quall

Post  blackheartsecurity on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:36 pm

*Message delivered by horned dog cultist to Quall hands*
Exalted Hive Queens,
Some of my security contractors may be hunting down the Fiend Warmonger's Forgotten on the Dead Continent. We formally request permission to enter the Quall's realm of Krypos and non-agression from any Quall hunting parties in the area. Once our mission dealing with the Fiend is complete we will leave Krypos immediately.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Diplomatic communications between Blackheart and the Quall

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:08 am

Blackheart....you ask quite a bit. Outsiders are not allowed in Kyrpos, it was due to outside invaders that this problem was caused in the first place. We are not pleased with this situation, not at all.
However.....we understand the seriousness of this situation, we are willing to bend our rules if it means the destruction of this Fiend of the hated Warmonger. However there are long term concerns. If we let you in, and you eliminate the Fiend, what then? You leave, Garmen Fe continues his campaign of destruction and the next large scale battle this happens all over again! What is the point if we have to keep bringing people like you in over and over again?
This is the surface problem, the root is the conflict here in Kyrpos, if you can give me some ideas on how to fix that, then not only will I give you permission to enter our realm, but I will send forces to assist you as well.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:59 am

Honored Hive Queen,
I do not have a solution for your problem. From what I have heard the battle in Krypos is enormous in scope. my company cannot possibly have any effect against such large a force. Further lessen any effect my troops could have the Unity's technology far eclipses my own.
If I were to guess the only possible way, short of a brutal and drawn out conflict to get the Unity to withdraw would be to go on the offense; seize somewhere they hold dear, steal something important to them. Make them fight to defend instead of attack. That however falls well beyond the scope of my capabilities, however their is another who may excel at the job.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:41 am

No, i wasn't talking about you attacking them. The fighting was what caused this in the first place, I want them to leave. I sent a million soldiers after them in the last battle, i can send one hundred million against them in the next battle if i wished. Mass extermination only helps Warmonger, I want to discourage their campaign, but they are quite persistent.
I need someone to get them to leave, if i try talking to them they will see it as a sign of weakness and keep fighting, if i keep pushing they start using weapons of mass destruction so you can see, I need an outside source to convince them that their campaign will only help Warmonger. Garmen Fe is blinded by his hatred and desire to destroy my entire species that he cannot see the bigger picture.
That is what i want from you, not your military might, but your neutrality in this war, and making use of it.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:13 pm

As for now, Blackheart, you have my permission to make an effort to remove the demonic entity. I shall be making my own efforts to remove it as well, hopefully with several groups concentrating on the creature it can be removed

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top