Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Trlat's Factory o Memory Clones

3 posters

Go down

the Trlat's Factory o Memory Clones Empty the Trlat's Factory o Memory Clones

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:30 pm

I have received word from my agents within the Trilat that they have set up a factory where they are cloning new bodies for the memories that they have stolen to inhabit. Now, perhaps the Sector Generals or even Director Marx will know more about cloning then I do as I know very little. I thought you needed genetic material from the subject in order to clone them. How would one clone bodies with only memories to work with? Could you do the same? If I provided memories of Quall N Drone that have previously passed away could you simply clone them new bodies?

If you could enlighten me I would appreciate it. Both Hive Queen Le-a and myself have been losing quite a few of our Children to these foul invaders and if we could simply replace our losses that would make things much easier. Also if you know a weakness to their cloning technique that information would also be useful.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
the Trlat's Factory o Memory Clones Left_bar_bleue120/120the Trlat's Factory o Memory Clones Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

the Trlat's Factory o Memory Clones Empty Re: the Trlat's Factory o Memory Clones

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Yes please I can still hear the screams of my dying children in my head if you can clone them from memories I would have some form of my children back and maybe the screams would stop. I would have my full force back and I would be able to send death and destruction to my enemies with my full power and leave nothing standing in my wake.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
the Trlat's Factory o Memory Clones Left_bar_bleue85/100the Trlat's Factory o Memory Clones Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

the Trlat's Factory o Memory Clones Empty Re: the Trlat's Factory o Memory Clones

Post  F.KalMarx Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:49 pm

If only cloning could work like that. I spent a little time working in a lab that cloned so I can tell you what you ask for is impossible. We can't bring back your Quall warriors for you.

The TRILAT probably found a way to extract DNA from a Quall Warrior of its original host. Each Quall uses a host to gestate and if it keeps portions of that DNA even if just to help it during the larvae stage the Unity could probably extract it from the dead body of the Quall.

But still whatever they are producing ain't original, just a clone of ancients with a memory download.

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
the Trlat's Factory o Memory Clones Left_bar_bleue100/100the Trlat's Factory o Memory Clones Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:29 pm

I see, thank you Director Marx for the clarification about cloning, it is a procedure that i am not familiar with. I know that the Iron Republic provides us with Clones as hosts but the actual fine details is something i have never bothered to learn more about. Whatever they are making I agree cannot be normal clones. We should learn more about it and perhaps try to figure out a way to shut down this factory.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
the Trlat's Factory o Memory Clones Left_bar_bleue120/120the Trlat's Factory o Memory Clones Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum