Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Names of Currently Held worlds

Go down

Names of Currently Held worlds Empty Names of Currently Held worlds

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:09 pm

I am updating this for current events.

My home is the Dimension of Kyrpos, this is where I am personally residing and this is where the bulk of my forces are held. I have under my direct control four other worlds, their populations are nothing compared to Kyrpos but that is mainly due to my desire not to directly threaten my friends in the Iron Republic. These worlds will be used to assist the Iron Republic in their fight in their home dimension.
Industry 50%

My first world in this dimension is Kraakton, it is a Penal colony based on a moon. I am sending 10 million human colonists to his world from Kyrpos, all Horned Dog,
This the population will be 10 million Horned Dog, 1 million Locals, and 5 million Delta Brethren (thus 16 million overall) They shall concentrate on building up infrastructure, roads, farms, factories, and a large starport capable of constructing Mothership class vessels. There shall be a secondary ship building site that can build up to medium warships, being rented out to Terra Nova Industries
Industry 115%

My second world is named Fiat, this is also a Moon base with 2.5 million locals who are semi rebellious as they were former AOD citizens. I am shipping 10 million Horned Dogs here to help provide for the people here, (total then 12.5 million people) they shall be sent from Kyrpos. They shall concentrate on improving infrastructure and providing for the people so that they understand that the Horned Dog are looking out for them.
Industry 100%

Planet 5 Gorzoon
Population 1 million Defense force Blue
Leyas level 3
Industry 50%

In all worlds only volunteers shall be implanted, those who do not wish to be shall not be forced. I have enough Quall at the moment, having a large human population is very useful too.

planet 6 named Laguna
defense blue
2 million population

Temperate world with forests, mountains, deserts a bit of everything, The Church of Dawn's new light has set up lumber operations and stone quarries.

Last edited by Ar'yayHiveQueen on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:34 am; edited 3 times in total

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Names of Currently Held worlds Left_bar_bleue120/120Names of Currently Held worlds Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Names of Currently Held worlds Empty Re: Names of Currently Held worlds

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:14 pm

As of current events my forces have evacuated from currently held worlds. At the moment the only worlds that are still under my possession is a penal colony that was granted to me previously. As of this moment I am going to be sending 50,000 Cult of the Horned Dogs to this location. This penal colony shall be named "Kraakton"

It is a penal colony of One Million souls, the people there will be reeducated in the ways of the Horned Dog in the hope of salvaging these poor souls.

The people living here will be given a choice after a week of hearing the Horned Dog speak, they may join the Horned Dog and have a second chance at living a life of freedom. The ones who will not join up will be assigned work schedules so they may contribute by growing food, and produce goods. At any point they can change their mind and join the Horned Dog.

These aren't forced labor camps, they will be a part of a commune where everyone must earn their keep but this is not slavery as they will get small wages to provide for any families they might have.

the 5 million Delta Brethren in addition to their current construction projects shall begin construction of a major starship production facility capable of producing Mothership sized vessels.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Names of Currently Held worlds Left_bar_bleue120/120Names of Currently Held worlds Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:53 pm

1 Small volcanic world
Planet 5 Gorzoon
Population 1 million Defense force Blue
Leyas level 3
Industry 50%

A factory world to replace Conflagros. Heavy industry shall be its focus.
To make production go quicker, 19 million Horned Dogs shall be sent from Kyrpos to keep things running smoothly.

Last edited by Ar'yayHiveQueen on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Due to highly volatile situations all research buildings in Kyrpos will be disassembled and transported to the Moon colony of Kraakton (75% research)

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:33 am

1 planet named Laguna
defense blue
2 million population

Temperate world with forests, mountains, deserts a bit of everything, The Church of Dawn's new light has set up lumber operations and stone quarries.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down