Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PreGame VS Mission- Mor'aye'ahn & Lil'ye'ahn VS. Mercs4Hire

3 posters

Go down

PreGame VS Mission- Mor'aye'ahn & Lil'ye'ahn VS. Mercs4Hire Empty PreGame VS Mission- Mor'aye'ahn & Lil'ye'ahn VS. Mercs4Hire

Post  Admin Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:44 pm

This thread is for incharacter tactical discussions about the mission Between Mor'aye'ahn and Lil'ye'ahn versus an unknown mercanery threat that has somehow already infiltraited a Fort Lendill Capital Ship.
Remember final actions only count if they are posted in the weekly missions forum under the appropriate thread.
This thread is for planning SPECIFICALLY for Fort Lendill players.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PreGame VS Mission- Mor'aye'ahn & Lil'ye'ahn VS. Mercs4Hire Empty Re: PreGame VS Mission- Mor'aye'ahn & Lil'ye'ahn VS. Mercs4Hire

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Lil'ye'ahn.

Forgive me sister for sending a transmission to you earlier. As this little hiccup in our creationistic plans will distract us keep a cool head and remember that a foe will always have a weakness to exploit. In this case the invading force are not SUARM. Send a shipwide transmission that all organic passengers and crewmembers will surrender to SUARM crews and be taken to the brig as the brig will soon be the only section of the ship with life support in tact! After that send whatever non-organic troops you have in and crush them!
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
PreGame VS Mission- Mor'aye'ahn & Lil'ye'ahn VS. Mercs4Hire Left_bar_bleue80/100PreGame VS Mission- Mor'aye'ahn & Lil'ye'ahn VS. Mercs4Hire Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

PreGame VS Mission- Mor'aye'ahn & Lil'ye'ahn VS. Mercs4Hire Empty Re: PreGame VS Mission- Mor'aye'ahn & Lil'ye'ahn VS. Mercs4Hire

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Mor'aye'ahn

Worry not brother, our organic crew has been seen to. I have dispatched SUARM throught the ship to take care of any unwanted visitors, and am running scans to find out where they came from as well as how they may have entered the ship. I also moved my plants to the brig with the crew to protect them from the life support shutdown.....I thought they might help brighten up the brig for the 'festivities'. As for our other plans and projects, we can discuss those once these invaders are crushed.....I could always use them as fertilizer in the new hydroponic lab I want to build.....
Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
PreGame VS Mission- Mor'aye'ahn & Lil'ye'ahn VS. Mercs4Hire Left_bar_bleue125/125PreGame VS Mission- Mor'aye'ahn & Lil'ye'ahn VS. Mercs4Hire Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down