Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larken's Military Emporium Business Offer

2 posters

Go down

Larken's Military Emporium Business Offer Empty Larken's Military Emporium Business Offer

Post  sectorgeneralstark Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:33 pm

directorironsbane wrote:
Damon Roth
Regional sales director of Larken's Military Emporium

Dear Mr. Roth,
A pleasure to speak to you finally. I hope this holograhic transmission comes through allright.

I am in need of some competent Mercs to aid in a blockade. Its a logistical nightmare to get the IR Fleets into position for a large invasion, and we have a few holes to plug in our lines.
Perhaps its a bad assumption but as a man who represents a military Emporium, I know you know good men and women who can get things done.
We need it all, counterboarding troopers, pilots with their own ships, even merchant starfreighters with heavy weapons.
And I would cover all wages for these mercs, on top of a 20% management fee paid directly to your corporation. I do prefer if these transactions happen at my holdings at Tarris for...taxation concerns, but lets do some business.
If this works out I may have significant future business for Larken's Military Emporium.

FSG. Stark,
Landowner in the Tarrisian Free State and Independent Purchasing agent"

sectorgeneralstark
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Larken's Military Emporium Business Offer Left_bar_bleue100/100Larken's Military Emporium Business Offer Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Larken's Military Emporium Business Offer Empty Re: Larken's Military Emporium Business Offer

Post  directorironsbane Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:19 am

FSG Stark

Greetings, I am sad that it takes such troublesome times to bring us together. The Emporium does have a sizable amount of freighters that it employs to make diliveries all over the galaxy and necessity has called for these ships to be armed, we also possess a large amount of fighter craft which we hire out to protect those who run cargo for us. These fighter and freighters can be hired out for your opperation. As for soldiers we do employ a small mercenary army to keep our holdings secure these can be used by you as well. However I must warn you that these are not heavy troopers and should not be confused as such. I will provide more details later.

Damon Roth

Last edited by directorironsbane on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

directorironsbane

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Larken's Military Emporium Business Offer Left_bar_bleue100/100Larken's Military Emporium Business Offer Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Larken's Military Emporium Business Offer Empty Re: Larken's Military Emporium Business Offer

Post  directorironsbane Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:03 am

FSG Stark

Mr. Evo Deman will contact you in regards to the details of the forces available to you, he is in charge of Security in our corporation. He will contact you soon with the details i have promised you.

Damon Roth

directorironsbane

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  sectorgeneralstark Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:42 am

Dear Mr Roth,

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

I have heard talk amoung my officers that this Evo Deman is a scavenger and a lout. Just my kind of lowlife.

Tell him to meet me at the last spaceport on the way to the Living Stars.

We have much planning to do and a whole fleet of crabs to fry.

FSG Stark.

sectorgeneralstark
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down